Thread: Sending incomplete planes

Sending incomplete planes

Is it better to send off an empty plane or one that is partially filled and why?
    Level 66 Mar 18, 2018

Here's a link to the wiki page on the subject. Look for the section titled 'fully loaded airplane rewards' to see what you get in return for filling various combinations.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kody's Mom View Post
    Is it better to send off an empty plane or one that is partially filled and why?
    I have read here on the forum that if the planes start getting too difficult to fill, it's best to send one off either completely unfilled or partly unfilled because it forces a reset to lower level or overall number due per items/crate. I have no idea if this is a sure thing or not.

I do know that sending any non fully filled plane will reset the Town Hall task for sending out fully loaded planes, meaning if you haven't done all levels of that yet, you'd be starting at 0 again to get to whatever the next tier is.
    Township: Hope ~ Friend Code: UEP84U ~ Co-op: The Four Winds #HE8QGM ~ Platform: Windows
    Zoo: Have a seat, and listen to my tales of woe.