Thread: Option to disable seahorse

Option to disable seahorse

It would be great to have the possibility to not participate in the seahorse show, or at least to disable the free boosters we get there.
    Personally, I like the challenge of finishing each level without any extra help so I get super annoyed whenever the seahorse shows up. It really makes me lose motivation to play. The only reason I played at all these past couple of days was to get the Thanksgiving fish. But now I really don't feel like opening the game anymore until that seahorse is finally gone.
    Plus, for some levels the seahorse boosters you get at the beginning ruin the idea of the level, like when it destroys a really good combination that you're supposed to make to get some explosive that you need for that level.
    Please, give us an option to deselect the seahorse boosters.

I doubt many players will agree with you in that the Seashore is annoying. I personally can't wait for him/her to appear. I can use all the help I can get to win a game. I do agree that the free boosters often land in inconvenient places ruining a chance to make a bomb, etc. But, I don't see any harm in giving players the option to disable the Seahorse if they want to. Good luck with your request though. Other players have made similar requests to no avail. Fishdom doesn't appear to like changing their format.

Quote Originally Posted by ginny098 View Post
    It would be great to have the possibility to not participate in the seahorse show, or at least to disable the free boosters we get there.
    Personally, I like the challenge of finishing each level without any extra help so I get super annoyed whenever the seahorse shows up. It really makes me lose motivation to play. The only reason I played at all these past couple of days was to get the Thanksgiving fish. But now I really don't feel like opening the game anymore until that seahorse is finally gone.
    Plus, for some levels the seahorse boosters you get at the beginning ruin the idea of the level, like when it destroys a really good combination that you're supposed to make to get some explosive that you need for that level.
    Please, give us an option to deselect the seahorse boosters.
    Hi! Right now we aren't planning to make the Seahorse Show event optional. Still, we appreciate your feedback and will definitely give it a thought

Ok, thank you!! That would be great, especially now that the seahorse seems to be a permanent thing.