Thread: More upgradeable decorations

More upgradeable decorations

I've finished my race and event for the week, so finally turned my attention to the upgradeable snowman decoration, as I get my 'festive' on generally.

I wish there were more of these than there are. Perhaps with smaller footprints (since space is a pressing issue by the time you're advanced enough to take these on) but with just as many stages to keep us occupied. I wouldn't hate them involving more varied goods, or even adding 'task' elements like sending a heli order or something, just to up the fun-factor.

Basically though, it's nice having them there to fill down time and I'd like a few more.

Ha, while we're at it, not that I hadn't suggest it before, lol: An upgradeable boat, that turns into a ship/yacht/cruiser, with even decks on board to upgrade. I'd be on that one in a second!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Ha, while we're at it, not that I hadn't suggest it before, lol: An upgradeable boat, that turns into a ship/yacht/cruiser, with even decks on board to upgrade. I'd be on that one in a second!
    Oo yes please!

Whatever happened to Nevada's friendship tree? Or a giant Christmas tree?

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Whatever happened to Nevada's friendship tree? Or a giant Christmas tree?
    The Friendship Tree!!!!! Yes please we need this! And while we’re on the subject of upgradable decos and trees please, please, please bring back the Tree of Lights this Chinese New Year!

Is this snowman storeable? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by K town View Post
    Is this snowman storeable? Thanks
    Yes, you can place it in storage (even if it's not finished yet).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

It would be wonderful to have a new Upgradable to do, a Friendship Tree or Christmas Tree would be great.