Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: barn an community buildings

barn an community buildings

can u please put a use button in the barn and the community buildings as ive always get a lot more bricks an glass an never get many slabs. so the bricks an glass r taking up over 50 spots in my inventory that i cant use till i get the slabs to upgrade the buildings. and the same goes for the barn

community buildings

how am I going to build my town when I never get any slabs out of the last 20 trains I only got 5 slabs. and im not buying them with the $ I get as I want to spend on other things or is it away to force players to spend money on the game

Hi Scotty, can I suggest you have a read of this thread? There's some posts in there that pertain to your issue specifically, but even the many that don't are things you might find interesting and/or useful.

this game is all about money

this game is really starting to **** me off im not getting any slabs so I cant advance its almost like there trying to force me to spend money on the game.

y is it that these games have become all about making money and not caring about making a good free game I might get banned now lol
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-30-2018 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Edited for language

Games are designed to make money first. Some allow the player to play free, and earn what they need.
    However, the game is a business first and therefore has to run within a profit margin.

As for not getting the slabs you need, if you have more of the other items than needed to go forward, you should sell any excess.
    This will reset the algorithm and send you slabs again.
    Dont keep more items than you need to build your next house, factory, zoo enclosure etc.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    ... I might get banned now lol
    You're not going to get banned, scotty, (well - not right now, anyway) but I am going to ask you to follow the rules about not swearing. It would also be good if you followed the advice you're given in replies - then you wouldn't need to keep duplicating your post either. The fact that this forum isn't full of posts about a global slab shortage should tell you it's not an issue for everybody, therefore it's likely something you're doing differently that's causing the algorithm to be off. Honestly, go read the tips thread I linked you to, starting from the beginning of it, and I'm sure you can identify and solve your problem.
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-30-2018 at 10:09 AM.

inventory space

can u make another storage space just for the building tools to make buildings as I got over 100 and keep running out of space and I never get what I need theres always 1 out of the 3 that I never get many of or is it a way for u to make money of this game by making the players buy $ to upgrade them

im level 40 and got no space now its going to a nightmair when I get higher as will need a few 100 inventory spaces just for the building tools. or can u put a list on the train station that u want more

Scotty, spam posting the same comments in new threads (for a month, in this case) is against the forum rules. It's unnecessary, particularly if you follow your own initial thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    particularly if you follow your own initial thread.
    this might be the problem (also in this case)...