Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: barn an community buildings

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    this might be the problem (also in this case)...
    Well sure, its always possible. That's why I commented here while OP was online to hopefully see it.

Scotty, click on your name to see your previous posts (the ones that haven't had to be deleted as duplicates, anyway). Or tap Thread Tools at the top and subscribe to threads that are of interest to you. Or just follow the advice given earlier in this thread and hopefully solve your actual problem. Letting us know you've been here and understand how it works would be great, too.

im not deleting 20 glass an 15 bricks

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    I’m not clear on your problem, then. When you are short one material it is helpful to balance things by selling off (not really deleting) the excess of other materials. If your building needs 30 of each, and you’re at 50 glass, you can safely sell off that extra 20 glass.

This game is about resource management, and building materials are one of those resources we all need to learn to work with effectively. It can be a complicated process, and challenging in the early levels. But from your many posts it sounds like you’re frustrated with a lot about the game so maybe it isn’t a good fit for your playing style.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    I’m not clear on your problem, then. When you are short one material it is helpful to balance things by selling off (not really deleting) the excess of other materials. If your building needs 30 of each, and you’re at 50 glass, you can safely sell off that extra 20 glass.
    I agree Veganville.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post

Obviously scotty you have been given some advice, I myself sold excess building materials when I needed more of something else for CBs. It is up to you if you want to try this or not, however I don't know what else you expect from player's on this forum. This has worked for a lot of us & you don't want to do it, fair enough. Just be aware there is no magic solution to this problem everyone faces, & it is one of the challenges in Township that I can't see changing.

Not even sure Playrix should change it, there has to be some difficulties in the game otherwise what's the point. Yes it drives me mad waiting for paint,hammers or nails for a barn upgrade, but on the other hand I like the sense of accomplishment every time I finally get to increase my barn size.
    Last edited by Downton; 12-30-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Asked, answered, and confirmed as read by OP. That's all I needed to know. You can lead a horse to water, etc etc. but if it prefers to stay thirsty, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I like the sense of accomplishment every time I finally get to increase my barn size.
    aah, and the possibility to empty the market by buying EVERYthing!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    You can lead a horse to water, etc etc. but if it prefers to stay thirsty, so be it.
    lol, you have a great way of adapting expressions/pictures sometimes!

Scotty. You are only level 40. You will find that barn becomes less of a problem as you raise levels. Of course Playrix must make a profit in order to provide us with this game. That doesn't make them evil. It makes them job providers. Please chill out & enjoy the game.
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-30-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    aah, and the possibility to empty the market by buying EVERYthing!
    Lol, that may be true

yes it all sounds good thanks but it would b nice of them to put a use button on the building so u can use the tools that r way over what u need then u can start working on the next building with the left overs and that way there not taking up room in your inventory thanks
    Last edited by scotty; 01-01-2019 at 01:06 PM.

can playrix can u tell me if u will put a use button on the buildings yes or no