Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 28.11 Interview with the Township Farm Animals

28.11 Interview with the Township Farm Animals

Hi, Townshippers! 🌞

It’s our farm animals’ turn to be in the spotlight!
    Meet Molly, Betsy, and Clucky in the most aMOOzing interview ever!
    💖🌻

Interviewer: Hello everyone! Let’s start with something everybody’s been wondering for ages: how did you agree on who’d be featured on the Township game icon?

Betsy: That was easy peasy! I have the leading role in this game, so it had to be me.

Clucky: Whoa whoa whoa! What do you mean the leading role?

B.: Come on, I’m the first one of us that players see in the game...

C.: I didn’t even want to be on the icon! Not all of us need to be famous to feel good about ourselves. And who’d want to be followed around by paparazzi, anyway?

Molly: Um… Actually, I heard there was an audition. But just when I was about to get some headshots taken, they collected my wool. And I kinda felt shy in front of the camera … So the pictures didn’t really turn out… And I just… (sighs)

I.: You three look so perfect for all the holidays in Township. Do you like dressing up?

M.: Sure! I love choosing the outfit and accessories — it’s just so much fun! We also always check in with each other to see who’s wearing what... I mean, it’d be so emBAArrassing if we appeared in the same thing at a party and got featured in that Who Wore It Best fashion column. Urgh…

C.: Well, I don’t worry so much about my appearance. But yeah, we hang out at the Fashion House every now and then, just to keep up with trends. Fine feathers make fine birds, you know. Betsy, what time is it when a cow sits on your hat?

B.: Time to get a new hat! But to be totally honest, I think hats are overrated. Though it’s possible some of our players disagree... Maybe they could give us some fashion tips. I know they have great taste – it’s always so MOOving to see how beautifully they decorate their towns.

C.: That’s a good idea! It’d be like reading reviews from style experts in glossy magazines! So share away, please!

I.: Molly, how does it feel to have your wool collected?

M.: I don’t really mind… We even have a song about it:
    It’s not a problem if you collect our wool,
    Just feed us daily — and it’s cool!!
    By the way… Is it lunchtime yet?

I.: Do you know what happens to your wool after players collect it?

M.: I was totally shocked when I learned that humans BAArely have any wool of their own! That’s why they take ours to keep warm. I don’t mind sharing, and they do give us lots of food in return — I think it’s a good deal in the end.

I.: Your participation in regatta feeding tasks is a big help to our players! But it seems that Betsy does a bit more to help. Betsy, how do you stay in shape after eating so much?

B.: Well, if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing well, right? My naturally great looks are no secret, but I’ve also taken up sports. I read an article about how they keep you in shape, so I started playing darts! I’m basically a pro already!

I.: Speaking of sports. Was it easy to learn how to snowboard for the Snow Ride Event? Can you give us any tips on how to get started?

B.: Obviously it’s a piece of cake for someone like me. I just watched a couple videos on EweTube and I was set. The best advice I can give is to start feeling confident about yourself today — and you’ll be a champion tomorrow!

I.: Clucky, how’re you able to lay so many eggs for Easter? They’re all over town…

C.: Unfortunately I'm not at liberty to discuss that. I’m a member of the International Egg Laying Association and we’ve developed a special strategy, but it’s classified information. We also work closely with another organization, and they help us during Easter. I can’t disclose its name… But I can say we work really proDUCKtively together.

M.: Oh, come on, Clucky! How secret can those organizations be if you keep clucking on about them all the time?

C.: What are you talking about? What organizations?

I.: Do chickens go to school? You look so smart!

C.: Absolutely! But let me tell you, a lot of birds chicken out of it because it takes a lot of HENdurance to get through. I started with psychology but had to change my major, because knowing too much about myself made me go through an EGGsistential crisis. So I took up programming — I wanted to get a better understanding of how our Township world was created.

I.: You’ve all been with Township from the very start. How has the game changed since then?

B.: I love how the game content has MOOltiplied over the years!

C.: Multiplied? What does that even mean? I think she’s trying to say that there’s so much going on in the game now! Regattas, events… It’s like all the games you can think of — in one! They give us all a nice break from laying eggs.

B.: The future seems bright too! I’m going to run for mayor!

C.: Ha, good luck with that.

M.: I believe in you, Betsy! With the help of the right team you’ll be a great mayor! And that’s what I love about Township. Teamwork is key! You can do a lot on your own, but it’s so much more fun to work together. Everything’s more special that way.

C.: That’s true, Molly! EGGSactly what I meant! This social interaction aspect of the game has totally transformed the gaming experience. I am so glad that I’m part of Township — as Betsy would say I’m over the MOOOOn!

I.: Thanks for taking the time to chat with us and thank you for all the asTOWNishing insights you gave us! See you later!

Did you have fun reading our EGGSquisite interview? Tell us what you think in the comments below! 😎👇
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-28-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Really??? Nothing better to do?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Really??? Nothing better to do?
    Is your question addressed to the township animals that were interviewed, the playrix employee that took the time to write this for us, or Anna?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

It would be nice if Playrix could create a separate forum for the children/young people who play the game. This sort of post may be fun for them.

I'm a bit concerned about Betsy and these darts. I mean, she has no thumbs, right? Are we sure that's entirely a good idea? Incidentally, she also lacks toes. Geddit... lactose? *groan

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    It would be nice if Playrix could create a separate forum for the children/young people who play the game. This sort of post may be fun for them.
    ETA.. well, just call me childish and cover me in blushes... oh wait, actually don't. I'm just in the spirit. Join me or not, up to you.
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-28-2018 at 02:40 PM.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Is your question addressed to the township animals that were interviewed, the playrix employee that took the time to write this for us, or Anna?
    The animals, lol
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    The animals, lol
    Did you notice the distinct lack of pigs? Deeply suspicious if you ask me. Always did think those pigs looked shady..

Anyway, what do you call a Betsy on a snowboard? Beef jerky *eyeroll. Sorry-not-sorry
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'm a bit concerned about Betsy and these darts. I mean, she has no thumbs, right? Are we sure that's entirely a good idea? Incidentally, she also lacks toes. Geddit... lactose? *groan

ETA.. well, just call me childish and cover me in blushes... oh wait, actually don't. I'm just in the spirit. Join me or not, up to you.
    Lol Bess I actually read your post before you edited it and it made me laugh.

But it annoys me that Playrix post these kinds of things and yet seemingly ignore real concerns that players have, such as disappearing zoos for Windows players, unfair bannings etc. It would be much more customer-friendly if they would really interact with us here on this forum (or any other forum they have access to) rather than posting things like this. You might not agree with me, but it seems to me that they're laughing at us. Absolutely nothing against you or anyone else on here - just one opinion amongst many.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Did you notice the distinct lack of pigs? Deeply suspicious if you ask me. Always did think those pigs looked shady.
    My first thought was that the pigs were absent because they were invited for the neighborhood BBQ. But then I found this....

In Marzipan found at the Bakery NOT the Butcher!

Wow. That's horrifying Ruud.

More farmyard puns.. what do you call a cow with 2 legs?

Lean beef

I'll just keep amusing my own self here, don't mind me...
    IMPORTANT: