Thread: Why am I still seeing Austin in Halloween theme when I open the game?!

Why am I still seeing Austin in Halloween theme when I open the game?!

I am wondering why, when it’s nearly December, I’m still seeing Austin dressed as a vampire surrounded by jack-o’-lanterns and the mansion in the background looking like it is still Halloween. I find this really odd! Shouldn’t this opening screen be gone by now and possibly changed to reflect the holiday season? Can this opening screen be converted to a normal one?

Just be patient. Gardenscapes is one of the games that changes the Halloween season into Christmas season without an inbetween 'normal' season.
    Next update will fix your 'problem'.

Thanks! Hope it happens soon.

IOS update came out today

the opening page changed to Christmas but the game page still has pumpkins aroundd the mansion. please remove

also the pet shelter lady is still sitting in the garden from a previous visit about 10 screens ago
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-09-2018 at 12:37 PM. Reason: merged

Mam ten sam problem nadal jest Halloween mimo ze zrobilam aktualizacjie nowa zminila sie tylko ikona na pulpicie na swiateczna gdy wlanczam gre to podczas ladowania pokazuje sie ladowanie takie jak bylo po wakacjiach a gra zatrzymala sie na. Etapie Halloween i nie wiem tez co mam zrobic

Quote Originally Posted by mojo06 View Post
    the opening page changed to Christmas but the game page still has pumpkins aroundd the mansion. please remove

also the pet shelter lady is still sitting in the garden from a previous visit about 10 screens ago
    The Halloween decorations you have to remove by yourself - just tap and hold the decorations in front of the house and choose between the different options that will show up.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES