Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Race & Screen "Tapping"

I'm at 4,400 feet now second place sits at 2,800 and third is 2,200 then fourth all the way back at 1,800 so the first day of event trying to establish a little lead and see how serious the competition is and usually people get discouraged when someone is high up already to even bother to challenge anymore however I am using my T-Cash to continue my runs which is OK for now since I saved up plenty by watching my ads however for some reason my ads are not showing as frequent anymore which is hilarious the fact I'm spending cash on this event which I NEVER spend on events now my main source of income cash has disappeared, yes I watch ALOT of ads lol.

I been asking around to get a confirmation but when you QUIT does your total distance RESET, if it does going up to 4,400 will require probably more cash then with the falls which I rather then just spend to KEEP GOING with the run now?

I'm with everyone however you shouldn't need T-Cash to enjoy events and this event I'm making a exception to spend some on it cause I just really wanna end up 1st but saying that I will get to a point where I don't want to spend anymore, don't even ask how much I lost so far on this event haha.

As for tips playing the game I try to stay in middle lane as much as possible I don't TRY to go all out collecting ALL stars cause it's better to try and finish the race without falling then trying to collect everything, alot of times I miss the helmet or the magnet etc but if I finish the run without falling I consider that a success lol normally I average 150-160 stars each run. The game definitely has some lag to it even using my 4G connection so you have to try and time jumps or moving lanes slightly quicker to avoid collisions but if you can get into a groove it goes alright. I just HATE the fact when you collect the helmet it's only limited to a few seconds or whatever it should stay on until and if you fall not last only 5 seconds and that's it abit silly in my opinion.

I'm going for my 5th reward now but after I get all personal rewards will probably stop if no one is catching up to me might just play a few games since it is FUN but frustrating at same time.
    Last edited by Sp8rk3y; 11-27-2018 at 03:51 AM.

I am with you on the forget winning this one race. My characters are like me. Fall way to much. Most I can go is 3 races before I fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracyufindy View Post
    I am with you on the forget winning this one race. My characters are like me. Fall way to much. Most I can go is 3 races before I fall.
    Sometimes when I go on a bad run I have a brain snap and try to JUMP over a tree instead of moving lanes then spend 3 T-Cash to continue only to hit another object 5 seconds later lol, makes you wanna throw the phone lol.

I am so tired of changes that are obviously only targeting maximization of profits. I'm not a cash cow, but a customer and demand a little respect. I'd like to see changes that improve fun or experience at least once in a while. But obviously there's no incentive for Playrix to do that. Ever.

If Playrix is continuing to ignore users' wishes and thoughts, I can see our relationship coming to an end, rather sooner than later. And I can't see why they wouldn't continue, they know what they're doing and they have a reason for their decisions. I'm perfectly ok with paying for their efforts, but not with all those cheap tricks that only aim to lure players into spending cash (for getting exactly nothing in return).

This snowboarding race feels like a rip off far more then any other part of Township. It is very frustrating that the amount of feet traveled is what they are using to determine the winner. Once I got to 4000+ feet it is really difficult to get through the race with out tripping over a log. They have definitely found a way to make you have to pay to win.
    Last edited by Darby; 11-27-2018 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    ... I don't have the problem personally - touch wood - but a couple of my friends find it increasingly jerky in recent iterations...
    I totally jinxed myself saying that. I'm now having intermittent issues with the graphics being jumpy/jittery. Also, getting an itchy nose during attempts - but I don't blame Playrix for the latter. That's my own fault for having the thought "...wouldn't it be awful if I got an itchy nose right now?" Lol
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I am so disappointed with Playrix. I love playing the events and always aim to finish in the top 3. But the only way I can do that in this event is to throw tcash at it, which I refuse to do.

Doesn't playrix realise that there are lots of kids who play township? I doubt many children can afford to buy tcash and it would be very difficult for anyone to accrue enough tcash ingame to compete in this event. Similarly, there are lots of players with limited funds who play.

So this event is blatantly aimed at those who have the means to buy tcash whenever they want.

Shame on you Playrix.
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

This event is made to be jittery. Thereby taking tcash from players in very blatant way.
    Shame on you Playrix!

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    I am so disappointed with Playrix. I love playing the events and always aim to finish in the top 3. But the only way I can do that in this event is to throw tcash at it, which I refuse to do.

Doesn't playrix realise that there are lots of kids who play township? I doubt many children can afford to buy tcash and it would be very difficult for anyone to accrue enough tcash ingame to compete in this event. Similarly, there are lots of players with limited funds who play.

So this event is blatantly aimed at those who have the means to buy tcash whenever they want.

Shame on you Playrix.
    My friend in my 2 persons co-op and I totally agree!

This event used to be my favourite. I saved up lots of snowflakes the first day, for regatta-tasks. To found out the yammie ‘making snowflakes’task had been replaced by the ‘no falling’ one..... No way we cqn do that one without paying lots and lots of tickets, so we focussed on the ‘collecting stars’ task. But of course, we were so lucky to got only 1 x 135, my friend took that one, and I kept waiting, to see mine pop us just after I finished all my tasks....
    So that was a big let down.

And then I'm not even mentioning the competition in event. Everytime that lady telling me not to give up cause I really really should beat the competition and move forward to rank 24 (!), soooooo close to outdoing the competition..... Duh.....

The only positive thing is in this screen I won’t accidently waste tickets in my haste (like in the restaurant-event, over and over again).

But indeed, seeing how many people are ahead of me in competition they are either extremely talented snowboarders or spend lots of tickets continuing after falling.
    I must say, a clever way to get people to spend money.....

My question is regarding the regatta event task. I currently have 800 feet completed. The event task is to complete 1000 feet. There is nothing that says I have to start at zero feet. Is there? In other words, if I take the task now and do another 200 feet I will complete the task. Yes?