Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Snow Ride Event Decor

Hey, everyone!

The SNOW RIDE Event and its exquisite decorations are just around the corner! โ„โ˜ƒ

How excited are you to start preparing your town for the most magical time of the year? ๐Ÿ”ฝ

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-28-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Thanks, Anna!! Glad to get a new township sign and frosty the snowman ice skating! Hope it is animated!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

No return of the skateboard ramp? *sigh*
    ๐Ÿ“†Playing since: August 31st 2017 (iOS) ๐Ÿ“†
    ๐Ÿ“Name: JammyJamFam ๐Ÿ“
    ๐Ÿ‘ŒLevel: 64 ๐Ÿ‘Œ
    ๐ŸคCo-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2๐Ÿค
    ๐Ÿ’ต Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club ๐Ÿ’ต

๐Ÿ”ฎโ€œAnd remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...โ€๐Ÿ”ฎ

Quote Originally Posted by JammyJamFam View Post
    No return of the skateboard ramp? *sigh*
    I think that was a sale deco, not an actual event one. If I'm right, it could still be scheduled to return in that format. Its not snow-specific anyway, so I guess it could pop back up pretty much any time even if we don't see it this week. I might personally prefer something different though, since it's so recent. Not that I begrudge you, Jam

I've started decorating for winter already - I love it. Excited to be snowboarding again too, it's good clean fun.

I see, I see. Such an early return for a sale deco would be a bit unfair for those who paid good money for it. And yes, I know it isnโ€™t snowy, but I just really want the skate ramp. Itโ€™d be perfect by the graffiti championship!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I think that was a sale deco, not an actual event one. If I'm right, it could still be scheduled to return in that format. Its not snow-specific anyway, so I guess it could pop back up pretty much any time even if we don't see it this week. I might personally prefer something different though, since it's so recent. Not that I begrudge you, Jam

I've started decorating for winter already - I love it. Excited to be snowboarding again too, it's good clean fun.
    The skateboarders deco was available for real money around June 13th, 2018. I hadn't thought of pairing it with the graffiti wall, I'm going to give that a try.

Note to self, cannot jump trees, don't try to jump trees.

Only in Township will we spend most of the December Regatta playing for jungle themed decor, while simultaneously decorating our towns for winter, snow filled holidays. Oh vey - quite the contrast in decorating challenges.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Cdosr: I recal reading somewhere that there would be some additional obstacles in the Snow Board challenge. Just what I need . . . To go splat!
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I havenโ€™t snowboarded since last year (took a break around June), so I fear I may be a bit rusty and maybe not be able to complete the goals

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Only in Township will we spend most of the December Regatta playing for jungle themed decor, while simultaneously decorating our towns for winter, snow filled holidays. Oh vey - quite the contrast in decorating challenges.
    I remember that last year, when the update brought the snow to town, i thought it must be weird for the players who were in the middle of their real life summers.
    ~Magnolia~
    ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆCanada๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ