Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't send or ask for lives

Can't send or ask for lives

For about 3 days now I can't send or ask friends for lives. The window will pop up and I click send and nothing happens. I was going to try to uninstall a day reinstall the game but am afraid I will loose my progress on the game...help please...thanks

I am having same problem I have uninstalled and reinstalled game still have the same problem didn't lose my place also looking for an answer to this problem hopefully someone from tech support will be able to help

Hi there. Have you updated your game? Also restarting your device can often help in these cases.

Can't send/ask for lives

I'm having the same issues trying to send or ask for lives. I have updated, then uninstalled and reinstalled, then reset my device completely. Still having the issue. This has only started in the last few days.

Hello everyone,

I am really sorry that this is happening to you. With the new update, you should have been given the chance to send lives to all of your Fishdom friends at once when you log in. Are you able to visit your friends aquariums?

My sister is having the same problem, last few days she has also Uninstaller and reinstalled. Any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Prada View Post
    My sister is having the same problem, last few days she has also Uninstaller and reinstalled. Any help would be appreciated
    Hi Debbie

I am sorry that your sister is having these problems. I am afraid if she has tried everything, the best thing for her to do is to report the problem to Playrix Help and Feedback via her game settings cog.

Hi sis.I have done everything to fix this problem trouble shooting ever which way I can still say problem. Thanks for all your help

I am having the same problem. I play on android devices and the ones with the latest software won't send as described above. However my older androd tablet will