Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Regatta Tasks List??

Quote Originally Posted by Julie L Parker View Post
    Yeah I am in gold league but one of the items has a ships wheel and I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue or knew the reason for it Thanks
    You do not say, but I guess it is the 5th deco that is unavailable (jungle village). Does it say Golden league under the deco ? If yes, send a report from within the game with a screenshot of the locked decoration.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    I had a pick axe task and saved the ore in case a regular mining task came up.....

now, that's a great idea (and a funny view)!
    that comes as close as possible to doing 2 tasks "at once"
    Thanks!

you were lucky, I guess, that the environment didn't have the possibility to "scroll down", though...

Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    OMG, I've been waiting for months to find the right thread to 'brag' about this!!!!

I had a pick axe task and saved the ore in case a regular mining task came up.....the point (besides my bragging) is that ore can be left in the mine and collected later....but on to my bragging, lol

Attachment 35348

Had 18 ore waiting!!! Best I've ever done!