Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Regatta Tasks List??

Regatta Tasks List??

Hi All,

I tend to forgo tasks I’m not familiar with, in doing so I limit the number of tasks I choose. The main reason for this, I’m not sure how to obtain items. For example one task is for picks, sooo how/where do you get picks? Trains, Raja, mining? Same applies for the dynamite task.

Is there a guide that explains how tasks are completed?

Thanks!

With the picks you need to use 70 picks in the mine for 135pt task. So you get your picks from the train and can buy them from Raja for coins who will sell a maximum of 15, although you may need to search with him multiple times to achieve the 15 picks. You can buy them in the mine for Tcash, I believe you can get 15 for 10 Tcash. The same goes for the dynamite which you need to use 25 of for 135pt tasks, also the TNT task, Raja offers a maximum of 5 dynamite and TNT.
    The best thing to do is accumulate the required amount of mining tools before taking the task. Then to complete the task all you need to do is go into your mine and use them.
    Hope this helps

ETA Just to be clear the aim of these tasks are to use the said amount of tools in your mine. The task IS NOT to collect them.
    Last edited by Downton; 11-20-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Hi Leilani. I’ve already done 5 mining tool tasks. If you have plenty of tools they are easy peasy and quick to do.

All my tools came from the trains, which I saved up during the off season Regatta, which I don’t play.

When doing the pick task (70 picks), try not to use any other tools. It doesn’t even matter if you use them on ore or not - you just have to USE 70 of them.

I do the same with the dynamite task (25 dynamite) - trying not to use any of the other tools if possible.
    And repeat the above steps for the TNT (18 tnt for me) task.

I think you will enjoy these tasks if you have the tools.

Petcircus, if you're after general info about all the regatta tasks, have a look at this Wiki page, especially the Types of Tasks and Tips section. There are master task lists there too.

I figured Petcircus would know a lot of the info I put up, but thought I would explain it anyway for anyone else who might be newer to the regatta tasks.
    Thanks for the TNT amount Nana, I didnt have a task on the board and couldn't remember how many.I also try not to use my other tools when doing these tasks.
    Thats a great link Bess, I've bookmarked it

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    With the picks you need to use 70 picks in the mine for 135pt task. So you get your picks from the train and can buy them from Raja for coins who will sell a maximum of 15, although you may need to search with him multiple times to achieve the 15 picks. You can buy them in the mine for Tcash, I believe you can get 15 for 10 Tcash. The same goes for the dynamite which you need to use 25 of for 135pt tasks, also the TNT task, Raja offers a maximum of 5 dynamite and TNT.
    The best thing to do is accumulate the required amount of mining tools before taking the task. Then to complete the task all you need to do is go into your mine and use them.
    Hope this helps

ETA Just to be clear the aim of these tasks are to use the said amount of tools in your mine. The task IS NOT to collect them.
    Hello Downton,

Thanks so much for your detailed explanation. As I mentioned, if I’m not sure about a task I skip it. Unfortunately not knowing could come back and bite me on the backside.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Leilani. I’ve already done 5 mining tool tasks. If you have plenty of tools they are easy peasy and quick to do.

All my tools came from the trains, which I saved up during the off season Regatta, which I don’t play.

When doing the pick task (70 picks), try not to use any other tools. It doesn’t even matter if you use them on ore or not - you just have to USE 70 of them.

I do the same with the dynamite task (25 dynamite) - trying not to use any of the other tools if possible.
    And repeat the above steps for the TNT (18 tnt for me) task.

I think you will enjoy these tasks if you have the tools.

Hello Nana,

First, how are you and your family? The fires in California are horrific. I can’t begin to imagine the pain and suffering those affected are going though. Please know you are in my thoughts.

As for the picks and dynamite tasks, I had no idea you just use the darn things. I thought to myself, holy cow it will take forever to collect these items. It’s amazing what you can learn when you just ask!

Thanks for you help!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Petcircus, if you're after general info about all the regatta tasks, have a look at this Wiki page, especially the Types of Tasks and Tips section. There are master task lists there too.

Hi There Bessville,

Thanks for the reply and the Wiki link. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I figured Petcircus would know a lot of the info I put up, but thought I would explain it anyway for anyone else who might be newer to the regatta tasks.
    Thanks for the TNT amount Nana, I didnt have a task on the board and couldn't remember how many.I also try not to use my other tools when doing these tasks.
    Thats a great link Bess, I've bookmarked it
    Actually Downton, I didn’t have a clue as to how these tasks worked. I’m still a newbie when it comes to the regatta so your info was extremely helpful.

Hi Leilani - the horrible fires are to the North of me and to the South of me, so not in any fire danger. Smoke collects in the big bowl known as the Central Valley (where I live) and the air quality is awful. BUT, I will not complain because the tragedy faced by so many is just too awful to compare to minor issues. Rain is coming, which is both a good thing (air quality and putting out the fires), but also a bad thing for those who are displaced and homeless, and for any flooding or other issues of ashy muck. Lotsa prayers for all who are suffering through this.