Thread: Playrix Merchandise?

William Shannon

Playrix Merchandise?

I would love to see Playrix games merchandise. It would be cool to own, for example, plush versions of animals/people from Playrix games! Could also have shirts, pins, stickers, buttons, and maybe even Funko Pop figures 🥰

I think that's a fantastic idea! Just throwing it out there but what about a "club" of some-sort! Get Tcash/special game decor for say, purchase points? (TS brings out the creativity in all of us, I think)
    Co-op Name/Code:The PooP DecK PuB / #EC52WU
    Town Name/Code: HappyMonkie / #23J4BZ

​"What goes around, comes around"

What about Christmas tree balls, with the faces of our favorite animals and townies on it.
    Our sheep, ready to shave, are also a great example for that. Tie a loop of ribbon and....finito!
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/Android

I'd like a coffee mug with my avatar!
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Gotta be honest I would sooner pay to have playtime transform my likeness as a character within the game or at least an avatar I could use in game, than for any other merch..... except maybe a coffe mug of the cold sheep lolz I’m a collector of sorts of odd mismatched coffee mugs and that would go perfectly with my feeling waking up in the morning and having to trudge down the stairs to make my morning coffee.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

I have never seen any Playrix Township merchandise for sale. Perhaps this is one for the Suggestions sub-forum, as it will be interesting to see how many people feel the same? firstpremiercard login
    Last edited by Christopher309; 01-12-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher309 View Post
    I have never seen any Playrix Township merchandise for sale. Perhaps this is one for the Suggestions sub-forum, as it will be interesting to see how many people feel the same?
    We're already in the Wish List sub-forum here, Chistopher. The Suggestions Chest is for the strange and unusual Fishdom folk, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    We're already in the Wish List sub-forum here, Chistopher. The Suggestions Chest is for the strange and unusual Fishdom folk, lol.
    Well maybe those Fishdom fellows want a real aquarium filled with the fantastic creatures from the game.
    My wife is a frequent player and I sometimes hear her mention something about that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Well maybe those Fishdom fellows want a real aquarium filled with the fantastic creatures from the game.
    My wife is a frequent player and I sometimes hear her mention something about that idea.
    And is she strange and/or unusual Ruud? I think everybody not playing Township is probably one or both, but it's possible I'm either deeply biased or just kidding, lol. Good idea for your next festive display though, eh? Think of the extra kudos points from Mrs Ruud..

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    And is she strange and/or unusual Ruud? I think everybody not playing Township is probably one or both, but it's possible I'm either deeply biased or just kidding, lol. Good idea for your next festive display though, eh? Think of the extra kudos points from Mrs Ruud..
    *G* She is strange enough to keep up with me for 15 years with me already LOL
    And yes she is Not a Township player. I tryed Fishdom for about 50 levels but found out it is not for me

Added: Oh and about that festive display/inspiring co forummers: what about a knitting/crocheting/embroidery club to work on a Fisdom display? ;D

What would the world (including this forum) be without humor
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-27-2018 at 11:19 AM.