Thread: Green exclamation point for friends you can help.

Green exclamation point for friends you can help.

Dear Playrix,

Would it be possible to make the exclamation point green or have some other indicator for co-op members/friends that we can help fill rail car/air plane crate orders? When I go to help others it would be easier and faster for me to see who I can help right away (which might help someone fill a crate in a plane that is about to leave...) if there is some indicator that tells me I already have the items they need in my storage. It could be as simple as the exclamation point turning green or maybe just making it an up-check like it would be on the car/crate orders we can fill when in their profile. If you really wanted to go crazy, you could even put a number as their profile picture and that number would be how many car/crate orders I could fill based on the items in my storage.

Thank you,
    V/r
    JZ

This is a reaonable idea, but of limited use. The problem i see is that this would only tell you if you have the items in your barn. But of course, we have lots of items ready on our factory shelves, in our marketplace, in our fields and on our boats that we can also use for filling friends orders. So we would still need to keep checking our town to see what products we can use for these orders.

True, but this is more who can I help right away? Say I have a few minutes to play and want to help others out, or if I need to quickly mak room in my barn and don't want to just sell items or I'm trying to rack up clovers for a task. I don't want to just sell items, I'd ike to help others if I can.

Hi Jeanette, I see your point. When we only have a few minutes to play, we do need to maximise what we're able to do, so little things that speed up our business would be good

Hello Carole, there is also a minor issue of you find someone who you know you can help but you have to go back to your own town. Once you've grown the 57 sugar cane they need you now have to try and remember who it was for. Worst case is you have to search through all the players needing help to find them again.

The indicator is just a little quick-sort for help. It may not be a ground breaking suggestion but this would help me with my poor memory and dislike of just selling the items. I'd rather they go to someone who needs them before a task/regatta deadline.

Hi again. Well, you never know, maybe this is something the designers will change. I think something like this has been suggested before, so keep your fingers crossed.

Had to smile at your example of going back to your town to grow the crop, then not remembering who had asked for it........been there LOL. Oh, and even if I remember who it was for, half the time someone else has filled the request in the meantime. I also fall asleep then wake up with fields full of crops grown for orders that I can no longer use. I am like you, hate to sell items if I can help a friend and get clovers too.