Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grain bins, silos, something.

Grain bins, silos, something.

What about making grain bins that could be upgraded to silos?

A player would be able to store raw sugar, corn and wheat without it taking up space in the barn. It would also allow for more timely planting of other items.

I am always planting corn, wheat and sugar. It would be nice to have more of it on hand.

Grain bins and silos would also make it easier to have extra products premade to "HELP" other players. This in turn is rewarding to the helpers through the clovers.

If Playrix decides to make a grain bin or grain silo, please don't make it impossible to obtain.

Thanks,
    J.H.
    Mayor of Possum Trot

I would like to have a water tower. When I look at other players townships I see the water tower with the cow face. I would love to have one next to my barn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaia View Post
    I would like to have a water tower. When I look at other players townships I see the water tower with the cow face. I would love to have one next to my barn.
    You can see that deco HERE

It was part of a fishing event in 2017. It may return in a futur similar event.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    You can see that deco HERE

It was part of a fishing event in 2017. It may return in a futur similar event.
    I'm pretty sure we already saw it again this year too (I seem to remember winning a second one) so the chances are good it'll come around again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'm pretty sure we already saw it again this year too (I seem to remember winning a second one) so the chances are good it'll come around again.
    I got a second one in the Ice Fishing Event earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I got a second one in the Ice Fishing Event earlier this year.
    See.. I knew you'd know

The OP is asking for added storage for crops, not a decoration, which isn’t strictly on the “no” list but I suspect would be a no because the spirit of the game is resource management.

A silo would help when planting crops for a regatta task, otherwise the barn fills up too quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eccadairius View Post
    A silo would help when planting crops for a regatta task, otherwise the barn fills up too quickly.
    An additional storage building was already ruled out by the devs (full list here), but while doing a crop task, you can always sell the crops after you harvest them, there is no need to keep them all in your barn.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Adding a silo

Maybe adding a silo so the barn isn’t losing space. Also who ever gets all tasks done no matter what level they are on they should stay at the top of the list.