Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Co-op ads

Hey guys we made a new active Co-Op, we are friendly and helpfully.

Platform: Android
    Co-op name and Code: Devils #WGXZMM
    Accepted town level: 35 (But we can increase asap).
    Any Co-op rules: English speakers, the key is to be active and friendly. For regatta you must complete 15/16 Task from 130Point +
    Any Co-op goals: We want stay always on 3° of gold regatta, if anyone is busy, dont partecipate it

The Co-op at moment is open, just check and Enjoy us.

We want you, we w8 you!

Have fun!

Platform:IOS/Android
    Co-op name and Code: Texas 2.0 #EXD652
    Accepted town level: 70+
    Any Co-op rules: (Language, reserves, help requirements, etc). :: English speaking only, 150 Help min per week, No reserves the 1st two days, after that 3 hr limit, We do allow opt outs and if busy (Notify the team) we will allow lower helps.
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, etc). : Golden League, 15/135 (Sometimes we will switch it up to only 135)
    How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook, etc).

Other: We are a fun, goofy, active co-op. We have members from all over the country/world and are like a big happy family. If you like to join feel free to request. We also have a facebook group but it is not mandatory to join. We like to chit chat a lot and help each other complete tasks. The 16th task is not required but most of us do purchase it. We do sometimes get 1st place but we do not aim for it everyweek, we are semi-competive and like to keep it fun.
    CO-OP : Texas 2.0
    TAG: #EXD652

Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op name and Code:Golden Hearts #GMJM6U
    Accepted town level:40
    Any Co-op rules: Must participate in regatta and help members. Minimum 5 task. No dumping task. Active players only. I play everyday but I don’t expect others to. Communicate if you have challenges.
    Any Co-op goals: Silver league or better. ultimately participate and have fun.
    How players should contact you about joining: just join

No language requirement.

I was recently in a co-op where I was holding the group up. I was the only one completing tasks for a full regatta season. I decided to leave and make my own. I just wanna find a good group to have fun with and compete. I hope you join and have fun. Be kind to all players.

COOP Merger to Yorkshire Terriers

Looking to locate a coop that wants to merge would like to do better in the regatta and would welcome a merger with another coop. Currently have 9 players who all do well but due to the low number it is difficult to move forward. Welcome chat with leaders who are interested.

Playing on kindle.

New Group looking for team mates to win regattas

We are a fun-loving group, seeking active players. We like to help others.
    Coop Name - Haven
    Platform - iOS/ Android / kindle
    Co-op tag - #HV7YNC
    Required level - 20
    Type - Open
    One golden rule - Pl respect reserved tasks.
    Last edited by Newhaven; 06-05-2020 at 06:56 PM.