Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Co-op ads

Need a few more dedicated racers! IOS

Platform: iOS

Co-op name: Endless Horizon
    Co-op code: #END6EM
    Accepted town level: 50
    Language: English

Any Co-op rules: reserves limited to crafting, islands, anything that needs prep. We communicate well in chat. Finishing tasks by Friday is preferred but not required. We usually expect you to do all 16 unless the last task won’t move us over a line.
    Any Co-op goals: Gold league play. 16x135. No tasks below 135.

How players should contact you about joining: request to join.
    We are a friendly group. We get things done but we aren’t hardcore. The only tbucks we expect you to spend would be the 10 for the 16th task as needed. We try to be helpful and encouraging. We have been around a long time. Join us!

We are a new co-op. No one is above level 35. I would say our main characteristics are our relaxed attitude to the game and how helpful we are. We will participate in our first regatta (whoever wants to), next week. Having said that, if you will participate in regattas, please be fairly sure you can complete a task before taking it on, so we can all move up together. Basically, we're here for a good time, and not let the game-play take over our everyday lives, but we love to play very much.

Platform: WINDOWS

Co-op name: RHAPSODY
    Co-op code: #RH9M3Z
    Accepted town level: 19
    Language: English

Any Co-op rules: we give to get - please try to help your fellow members as much as you can.

How players should contact you about joining: Just join!

Co-op name: Tree of Life
    Platform: Windows
    Accepted town level: 80+
    Language English

Hello everybody, we are a fun, friendly, chatty and active Co-op with people from all over the world.
    We like to chat and play and meet friendly new faces, we understand that life can be hectic and in the way sometimes so we want our Co-op to be a place where you can relax and enjoy your time, in a stress free environment

Although our Rules are not as strict as other Co-ops we are a Group that always tries to be the number 1 in the Gold League, we love to race and hope you do too.

Rules are 130+ tasks only
    1000 points minimum
    Be helpful in the Co-op

If you want to join just look us up, the door is open.

Hope to see you around,

Snowville

Need a Coop?

I am needing Coop members. I am at level 45, and I am an active player. My Coop's name is Cherry Town, and is an english speaking group. I play on the Microsoft platform. My friend tag is: WATDJ6 and my Coop tag is: #CHEMW2
    Feel free to join

****** America Pride******

Welcome's ALL we are a melting pot.
    Speak English/understand English makes is easier to communicate!
    Just below gold and we will make it!!

Platform: android/ios
    Co-op goals:
    Grow together and make Gold
    Town name: Lady Kimmiekins
    Co-op code # MEKJGF
    Town level:40+ And up
    Language:English

Co-op requirements:* Do max tasks 130-135, extra task optional.
    Must help everyone!
    If you don't help nor communicate you will be booted.
    Reserve tasks
    Stealing tasks or reserved task get the boot.

We are a team of 4 over lvl 40.
    So if your lvl 40+and up a adult speak/understand English what you waiting for come join us!
    Thank you
    Lady Kimmiekins

Hello ladies and gents!!

We are looking for dedicated members who love to race in reg, help others and engage in friendly conversations.
    We are a highly competitive coop!

Platform: android/ios
    Co-op goals: To be the best coop that we can be.
    Coop name: Texas 2.0
    Co-op code # EXD652
    Town level:30+
    Language:English

Rules: Members must complete 10 tasks, 50 help min., We do semi reserve for tasks (Members are able to reserve a task up to 3 hrs, after 3hours is up its fair game.) **If members are on vacation or not able to complete required tasks/donation they will be responsible for letting one of the leaders know in advance so they will not be kicked.

Lower tasks during reg will be dumped.

We love welcoming new members to the family, If you think you will be a good fit please join up!! we will be happy to have you.
    CO-OP : Texas 2.0
    TAG: #EXD652

я руководитель союза феникс. город в игре - юлевск. уровень 45. ищу активных игроков для участия в регате. нужно выполнить не менее трех заданий, не бросая (не удаляя) ни одного. нас уже 10 человек. язык: предпочтительнее русский, но можно любой. код приглашения: Szaccc.
    игра на андроид.

Coop looking for new members.

Windows based, English speaking, Minimum level 19.

Looking for members who will help willingly, communicate freely and often, complete at least two tasks per race, and opt out when they need to.

Check us out - #NV6M98 Coop name NOVA SCOTIA