Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Co-op ads

Hello! We are looking for new memebers to join our co-op, we are friendly, we help each other and try to complete tasks on the regatta.

PLATFORM:Android
    Co-op name and Code: Mini super campeon 2 #MNCJ9N
    Accepted town level:19
    Any Co-op rules: Just help each other, help on regattas and have fun! We can speak english or spanish.
    Any Co-op goals: We don't have goals specifically.
    How players should contact you about joining: Just join us! It's open!

Buscamos nuevos jugadores que sean activos y participen en las regatas con nosotros! Buen día y espero se unan!

Exclamation Need a Change? Want to compete in Golden League? Racers - helpful & social

Come and join us ‼️🥳😁

PLATFORM:iOS/Android/Kindle,
    Co-op name and Code: ‘11 Oceans’ #RUDQ9M
    Accepted town level: 60
    Co-op rules: A global team. Must speak english, active in chats, helpful, and show online status.
    Players lvls range from 50 to 86
    Co-op goals: We are in Golden League, not GLB focused, 16 x 135pt tasks, no reserves 1st day - then only for
    long preparation tasks (crop, factory goods, islands etc) & max 4hr hold. Must opt out if not racing.
    We all help each other 😁. All racers have Elders status here...
    How players should contact you about joining: Send request directly to co-op
    Cheers - Glen Peace #EAYMD6

Need New Active Players Who love to help & race

I’ve just recently broke away from a co op that was my home for quite some time due to them slowly becoming inactive
    I have made several friends ❤️ from the group and we decided to make our own group
    The group was just made this past Monday so we are of course wooden league but will grow to golden for sure.
    We love to race, help each other and can be chatty.
    The group name is D&L
    Platform: Android/iOS/Kindle
    The tag is #DPVDE6
    If you want to join please message me here so I know cause the group is request only
    The level is 65 and up
    We appreciate helpers, cause we help a lot!
    As for the regatta we expect max point tasks and all tasks to be completed. If you are unable to complete all just let us know and we can restrict.
    Only reserve tasks that require preparation such as island goods or production of an item
    No stealing reserved tasks.
    If you love the game and you are active please come join.
    Last edited by deborahd518; Yesterday at 11:50 PM.

I just left a coop with a nutty leader. I'm looking for sane players!!!!
    Android
    The Sane Ones #HEJCRX
    Level 40
    Rules: help each other, do 15 tasks and higher point ones, be respectful to each other, let me know if you cant do a regatta leg.
    Goal: gold league 1st place

Just request to join, myself or my team can add you. Thank you!!!