Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

New Co op Rebel Love
    Co op code #REJQ5M
    PLATFORM: Android
    Accept at level 20
    Language English
    Rules always do your best have fun and complete at least 3 task of 110 or higher
    Just join
    Look forward to meeting new players
    Thank you

Red face

Platform: Windows

Co-op name: For the Horde
    Co-op code: #FR7EVX
    Accepted town level: 19
    Language: English

Any Co-op rules:
    Have fun
    Participate with each other
    Be kind

Any Co-op goals:
    Make Friends and have fun. I want the regattas to be fun not a chore.

How players should contact you about joining: just join

It's a new co-op, I got tired of the rules of having to do so much and help so many people a day and things so I decided to start my own.

Co-op francophone super sympa et efficace 🤓

Bonjour à tous ! Nous sommes une petite co op hyper sympa et motivée

Nous sommes 13 membres dont 6 joueurs très réactifs et réguliers.
    Nous cherchons de nouveaux membres motivés et joueurs pour remporter des régates et s’entraider.

Rejoins nous !!! On t’attend déjà pour nos aventures

Platform: iOS/Android/Amazon

Co-op name: TC

Co-op code: #CM4EYK

Accepted town level: 25+

Language: Français

Any Co-op rules : bonne humeur et 5 tâches minimum

Any Co-op goals: Toujours plus loin et plus fort ! ✌️

How players should contact you about joining: trouve nous avec le code et demande juste à nous rejoindre en indiquant ce forum
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-12-2019 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Pltfm

Platform: android

Co-op name: COFFEE DRINKERS UNITE
    Co-op code : #CFYXFU
    Accepted Town Level: 19
    Co-op type: Open

Co-op rules. Relax, have fun, chat and help as much as you can. Do at least 1 regatta task. Interseasonal Regatta participation is optional.

Please feel free to join. I am level 74 and love to chat. I love to play Township and hope you will come and at least give us a try. Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Please post here if you are looking for new players to join your co-op.

Please include the following essential info:

Platform: All coops are either a) iOS-Android-Kindle, OR b) Windows, OR c) Mac. These three separate groups cannot see each other or play together, so this info lets readers know if there's any point them looking at your advert at all. Without that being prominently displayed, most people simply won't read your ad at all.

Co-op name:
    Co-op code:
    Accepted town level:
    Language:

Any Co-op rules: (Reserves, help requirements, etc).
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, not regatta focused, etc).

How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook, etc).

Please note: this thread is for ADVERTS ONLY. If you see a co-op you would like to join, please contact that co-op as stated in their advert. Replies within the thread itself will be deleted.

Please only post your co-op once a week.
    If you return to post another ad, please delete the old one. Failure to do so may result in the newer post being deleted as a duplicate.
    Older advertisements will periodically be deleted.

PLEASE NOTE: If your co-op ad does not contain the necessary information including platform it will be deleted.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Co-op looking for active new members

Platform: iOS/android/kindle

Co-op name: OCEAN 30
    Co-op code : #CEFE8P
    Accepted Town Level: 40
    Co-op type: By request

We are a friendly, regatta-oriented coop. Our members are from all over the world. We use a shared decision making approach, meaning that all major decisions affecting members are discussed and voted on before actually implementing such decisions. Since we are relatively new (although our leaders and many of our members have experience in silver and gold league) we are currently in the steel league. But we are consistently getting promoted, and we target reaching the gold league soon. Our rules are:

(1) be an active member, check messages often, understand and speak English
    (2) regatta participation - 600 points or more, only tasks over 110 points
    (3) consistently help others
    (4) always be respectful
    (5) have fun
    (6) no drama

New members will be promoted to co-leader as soon as they satisfactory complete one regatta (see our rules above) and have 50 helps per week. We allow for task reservations and ask members to respect reservations. We talk among ourselves if we want/need a specific task.

To join us please request (we are a "by request" coop) and you will be accepted if you meet the minimum town level. And did I say, we are a "no drama" coop :-D

John 3:16 co-op looking for active regatta players

Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle

Co-op name: John 3:16
    Co-op code: #JHW86C
    Accepted town level:50+
    Language: English only please

Any Co-op rules: We want friendly, helpful players, regatta optional but much opt-out if you can't complete minimum number of tasks and points;no stealing reservations; check chat before choosing a task; and have fun.

Any Co-op goals: We would like to be able to stay in gold league, complete minimum of 10 tasks at 130 points or higher, communicate in chat often, especially when participating in the regatta, help other farmers often.

How players should contact you about joining: you can request to join or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me here. I am the leader in this co-op.

Hello looking for players that plays the game via of the computer

coop name: Silent Ninja Avengers
    coop tag: #SFR3VK
    Level : 19 to above
    Language: English/ but with a good translator French and others languages can join
    Rules: We do allow reserving of tasks please join to see which ones, We are looking to start out 7 tasks at 135 if you're unable to do this please op-out
    Need to have at least 50 helps per race even if you're not racing.
    coop goals: We shooting for the golden level but this is a goal; it will take time for lower levels to learn how to race.
    Please contact me PM or just join via coop tag

Are you ready to join Brave New World?

We are looking for racers to join us on our competitive Gold League Squad!

We pride ourselves on being helpful to each other and very friendly to all of our neighbors. RL always comes first. If you are looking for a place where you can grow and be supported then you have found the right group! Just check out the donations from our members. We are very active in the regatta also and are consistently in Gold League. We also use LINE chat app as a communication tool.

Co-op goals: Being competitive Gold League (we are currently in Gold League)

Co-op name: Brave New World
    Co-op code: #RH2Z9X
    Accepted Level: Level 40+ (Must have 4 boats, islands and trains)

Any Co-op rules:

1. Say hello once joining.
    2. We expect everyone to help with donations and participate in the regatta or opt out.
    3. We do have new members observe the regatta in the first week once you join us so you can learn how we operate regattas. We do invite people in their second week to join us in the regatta (15+ tasks of 130+ points is minimum to participate in the regatta)

How players should contact you about joining: Best way would be to join us. Feel free to PM me and I’ll get back to you.

We hope that you will consider joining us! You will not regret it!

Newly formed Co-op looking for members that love to race!!!

Co-op Name: RockersVille
    Co-op Tag#: RCU2CQ
    Minimum Level: 35

We are a group of four with only 3 racing at the present time. We’re Silver and looking to reach and maintain Golden. We are helpful, considerate, sometimes chatty, and a tad competitive. We complete all tasks plus the extra at 135 pts only and are looking for like-minded players. Communication is imperative (in game and through group chat on Facebook) as we often discuss and make plans that may go against the rules sometimes.

Rules:
    Understand and speak English
    Be respectful
    Tasks under 135 points get dumped
    Opt-out if you can’t do the required # of tasks stated above
    Help whenever and however you can
    Task reservation is allowed except for HOLs
    Reserved tasks should be taken within 4 hours of reserving (exceptions are production, crop, and island tasks, these can be held for the allotted time of 12 hours if necessary)
    Must join our Facebook group

Joining is “by request” and contact me via facebook pm if you have any questions. We look forward to helping and racing with you!
    Last edited by heathermt74; Yesterday at 12:13 PM.