Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Co-op ads

Need New Active Players Who love to help & race

I’ve just recently broke away from a co op that was my home for quite some time due to them slowly becoming inactive
    I have made several friends ❤️ from the group and we decided to make our own group
    The group was just made this past Monday so we are of course wooden league but will grow to golden for sure.
    We love to race, help each other and can be chatty.
    The group name is D&L
    Platform: Android/iOS/Kindle
    The tag is #DPVDE6
    If you want to join please message me here so I know cause the group is request only
    The level is 65 and up
    We appreciate helpers, cause we help a lot!
    As for the regatta we expect max point tasks and all tasks to be completed. If you are unable to complete all just let us know and we can restrict.
    Only reserve tasks that require preparation such as island goods or production of an item
    No stealing reserved tasks.
    If you love the game and you are active please come join.
    Last edited by deborahd518; 08-21-2019 at 11:50 PM.

I just left a coop with a nutty leader. I'm looking for sane players!!!!
    Android
    The Sane Ones #HEJCRX
    Level 40
    Rules: help each other, do 15 tasks and higher point ones, be respectful to each other, let me know if you cant do a regatta leg.
    Goal: gold league 1st place

Just request to join, myself or my team can add you. Thank you!!!

We are very aggressive regatta players and a very dedicated team who races with gust and win. All of us scores 2160 every Regatta! As a result, we have been in top 3 in Golden league exactly 81 times so far, and have won 33 of them!

The Co Op name is Regatta.

Here's the required mandatory information

==================================================
    PLATFORM: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op Name
    :Regatta
    Co-op Status
    : Open between races
    Level Requirement: 72+
    Language
    : English
    Co-op Tag
    : #REGZ38

We offer:
    A chance to win you the Golden Sail, and a habit to be at top in every regatta.

We're looking for people who:
    #1:must participate in Regatta
    (Opting out for a short duration is allowed whenever necessary)
    #2:
    Highly Competitive, with a gust to win every race. (
    finish all 15+1 tasks with high score)
    #3:
    love playing this game

Contact Us: Find us with the co op code#REGZ38
    ==================================================

One more thing, (Please read entire paragraph before turning off) we usually spend at least 50 tCash in every race, we have a strategy. You do NOT have to buy it, we will tell you how to earn it, most of us earn more than that every week, few earn higher than 100 quite regularly. Its pretty easy!
    That's all we ask for, and helping helps off course, although not mandatory.

We love the game, the thrill of the race drives us. Most importantly, for us we want everyone to nJoy the game.

So please do join us if you do so too!
    Last edited by Nevada; 08-22-2019 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Platform added

Platform: android/iOS
    Coop Name:To Infinity & Beyond
    Code:#WKVZND
    Minimum Level: 95
    Language: English

We’re a fun, friendly, competitive coop looking for new members who like to race. We race 135X16. Golden league focused, not GLB focused. We have finished as early as Wednesday afternoon. We do reserves but will give preference to the racer who can finish the task the quickest. We’re very big on communication! We will spend tcash if the situation calls for it but we’re not one of those teams that tcash their way to the top. Meeting the challenge through teamwork is what makes the regatta fun! Please be aware that we race with the intention to win and work hard to make it happen. We don’t win every time, and we are ok with that too, as long as everyone has done their best. If there will be poor WiFi or real life time constraints during a regatta, then the choice would be to opt out.

Currently we have 5 members who are all hoppers. It isn’t necessary for new members to hop, but do expect full acceptance of those who do. If a new member is interested in learning to hop we’ll be happy to show you the ropes! We are a democratic coop so we will open up any ideas or suggestions to the coop for discussion.

Our amount of chat is medium. We help whenever we can. We have made the choice not to expect thanks and welcomes. It tends clutter up chat. We’ve made the blanket statement that we’re always thankful for the help and that it’s always much appreciated.

If this sounds like your style of racing and you’re friendly, helpful, drama-free and have a sense of humor, please private message me on the forum

Hallo,
    wir, die Frechspatzä sind ein erfolgsorientiertes Co-op das gern die ersten Ränge der Goldliga besetzen möchte.
    Frisch gegründet bestehen wir derzeit aus 5 Mitgliedern und suchen nun noch tatkräftige Unterstützung.

Co-op Name: Frechspatzä
    Co-op Tag: #JZWPEM
    Sprache: deutsch, schwitzerdütsch
    Level: 60
    Plattform Android, iOs

Wir bieten:
    -hilfsbereitschaft , Freundlichkeit und Lust zu gewinnen.

Wir erwarten:
    Genau das , auch von euch..

Bis dahin
    Regensdorf