Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

Hi everyone! / ¡Hola a todos! / Bonjour tout le monde !
    I look for people interested in join my co-op! Language is not a problem! If you are interested in join it, please look for this co-op and be sure of being willing to help

Estoy buscando gente que quiera unirse a mi cooperativa, si te interesa, por favor busca la siguiente información.

Je cherche des joueurs intéressés en joindre ma coopérative, si vous êtes intéressé vous pouvez la chercher avec les informations ci-dessous

El idioma no es una barrera, lo importante es tener la voluntad de ayudar!
    La langue ce n'est pas une barrière le plus important c'est d'avoir des envies d'aider

Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op Name: Cooperativa El Buen Puerto
    Co-op Game Code: #CY22GQ
    Entrance Level:19
    Language:ES

Clover Competitors

We are a friendly, laid back but competitive team playing in Golden League (not GLB ). We complete 16 x 135 point tasks in four days or less, we use the Quick Reserve method to minimise errors but other than that, there is no reservation of tasks. Our team currently has members in Asia, Australia, Canada, USA and Europe, so we cover most time zones. Good communication is essential and we use Messenger and in-game chat. Most of our team are ‘Hoppers’
    We are looking for permanent, regular players who enjoy racing. The co-op is set at the moment to ‘by request’ or contact Jill Wright Township on Messenger for more information.

Platform - IOS / Android

Co-op Name - Clover Competitors
    Co-op Tag - #CCRXHF
    Required Level - 80
    Preferred Language - English
    Team Size - 20+
    Last edited by Jill Wright Township; 01-25-2020 at 10:36 PM.

Co-op: 30aliens
    Tag: #3SR5PQ
    Required Level: 45
    Language: English
    Platform: IOS/Android
    Team Leader/Co-Leaders: Rob, Amy, Irene
    Members: 15, all active

We are a hardworking group, we strive to communicate well, chat and get to know each other, and have fun.

We have a 1 hr task reserve system, if you need additional time on a hold, we ask that someone else can grab it if they can complete it quickly or are in need of a task

We do not have a requirement, all we ask is that you work hard. We help each other, amazing team effort all around always.

please feel free to join us at any time, or contact me (PM) at any time. I get email alerts so I will get back to you as quickly as I can, even if this post is months old it's ok always looking for more members!

Best of luck,
    Rob
    My Friend Code: 5VZFTD
    Last edited by BOOGA; 01-31-2020 at 02:37 AM.

Golden Sail Winner Coop is looking for *flexible* racers.

If you like to do about 5~10 tasks on average but don't mind doing more if needed (thus flexible), come join us!
    If you are a 135x16 player, come join us too (leader is a max player as well).
    You will have an option to relax a bit but still remain gold and win golden sail trophy!

Anyone active and level 19+ is welcome. We will grow together.
    Racing is not mandatory in this coop, but please don't forget to opt out before the race starts, and be helpful.

* English chat but any other language speakers are welcome, as long as we can communicate in English
    * Helpful players preferred,
    * Level 19 and above, and
    * No Task Reservation (express your interest in chat)

Coop Tag: #K3QK2S (name: Ferocious Hare Co.)
    Platform: iOS, Android, Kindle
    Leader's Friend Invitation Code: EHS85X

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Teammembers wanted for our friendly coop. Semi casual Gold league regatta, helpful teammembers and an active chat

Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op Name:Blue Cow Community
    Co-op Game Code:UMJK63
    Entrance Level:25
    Language:English

Why you should join us:
    1. Active chat
    2. Helpful folks
    3. Casual players
    4. Fun first

We are looking for players who want to help each other where we can and get some tasks done. I can imagine not everyone is able to play always. We all have stuff to do, but in a team if everyone does a little bit it helps a lot. Currently we have 29 members with 20 active racers, we are in the gold league of the regatta. We can always use the extra hands to win bigger

We all have stuff to do next to play games. 3-4 tasks a week should be pretty much the minimum, if not you can still join but optout of the regatta and help the team with requests!

Keep in mind, if you join right before the new regatte, we might opt you out. We had people join in and leave right after the start while opted in. Meaning we would relegate to a lower league due to the poule we were put in based in our amount of opted in people.

Hi All

Please join my new stress free Co-Op. We are barely 12 hours old so only 3 members. We want stress free, drama free. No crazy rules. This is a game not a job.

PLATFORM: IOS
    Co-op name and Code: JUST FOR FUN #NYM7RD
    Accepted town level: min 19
    Any Co-op rules: You can reserve any task and if you can do a minimum of 5 task. Be nice to others and help when you can. Players will be promoted to elders.
    Language: English.
    How players should contact you about joining: Just join.

Thank you!

We would like to invite new players to our Co-Op☺
    PLATFORM:Android
    Co-Op name: Cozy Corner. Code: #CZ5QXP
    Level: 35 and up
    Co-op rules: preferred language: English. We do not reserve tasks, and do a minimum of 6 tasks per player per Regatta. Must read the chat to see if your teammates need help. And have fun☺

We are a fabulous team with wonderful people. We race to help each other. And we have won the Legendary Yachtsman's Trophy...We are looking for competitive players who love to race, help each other and have fun☺ Please come and join us!!!
    Last edited by Ann Kat; 01-29-2020 at 10:29 PM.

Hello! My Windows phone OS system team took a huge hit and I am the only active player remaining, I am on a laptop.

I really want to rebuild!!! Will you please join me and build a fun & active co-op?

TEAM SPIRIT #E9S8NN
    Level 19
    Rules: English speaking, participate, help out, have FUN & ENJOY THE GAME.
    Goals: Co-op was a gold regatta/20+ member team, we loved to chat, Laugh & loved the game. Lets get that back!!!!
    Jenn
    my town name is Laurelview
    level 103 friendly and helpful player, CO-OP leader of Team Spirit #E9S8NN
    needing co-op players to help rebuild!!!!!!!!!
    Windows 10 on my laptop

Lets Be Friends!!! E37VYK

PLATFORM: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op name and Code: Sendum to Hendrum #SEN9E5
    Accepted town level: 40
    Any Co-op rules: English,Do not take tasks that already reserved
    Any Co-op goals: We’re a fun, friendly, competitive coop looking for new members who like to race and help each other.
    Hope to see you on board!!

Coop name:To Infinity & Beyond #WKVZND
    Min level: 95
    iOS and android

We’re a fun, friendly, competitive coop looking for new members who like to race. We race 135X16. Golden league focused, not GLB focused. We typically finish by Wednesday afternoon. We do reserves but will give preference to the racer who can finish the task the quickest. We’re very big on communication! We will spend tcash if the situation calls for it but we’re not one of those teams that tcash their way to the top. Meeting the challenge through teamwork is what makes the regatta fun! Please be aware that we race with the intention to win and work hard to make it happen. We don’t win every time, and we are ok with that too, as long as everyone has done their best. If there will be poor WiFi or real life time constraints during a regatta, then the choice would be to opt out.

Currently we are all hoppers except for one member. It isn’t necessary for new members to hop, but do expect full acceptance of those who do. If a new member is interested in learning to hop we’ll be happy to show you the ropes! Otherwise, I’m sure our non-hopping member would love the company during IS week. We are a democratic coop so we will open up any ideas or suggestions to the coop for discussion.

Our amount of chat is medium. We help whenever we can. We have made the choice not to expect thanks and welcomes. It tends clutter up chat. We’ve made the blanket statement that we’re always thankful for the help and that it’s always much appreciated.

If this sounds like your style of racing and you’re friendly, helpful, drama-free and have a sense of humor, please message me on the forum.
    Last edited by Lori Township; 02-01-2020 at 04:32 PM.