Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

Hello, I am fairly new to the game and would like to gather more people into this co-op me and my friends created! We are pretty laidback but also competitive in the current season! We welcome anyone to join us!

PLATFORM: iOS/Android
    Co-op name and Code: Assgardians #SS8C9Z
    Accepted town level: 19
    Any Co-op rules: Must be active in helping, requesting & completing tasks.
    Any Co-op goals: Gold league
    How players should contact you about joining: Just join, it’s open to everyone!

PLATFORM: ANDROID. IOS
    Co-op name and Code: RETURN OF THE JEDI #RESXFD
    Accepted town level: 25+
    Co-op rules: (ENGLISH PREFERRED). HELP OTHERS, PARTICIPATE IN REGATTA,
    Co-op goals: WOULD LIKE TO ADVANCE LEAGUES IN REGETTA
    How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, DISCORD).

come join us. we are building pretty good. i am looking to fill the ranks with members that actually try to help the coop GROW AND SUCCEED. join #RESXFD. RETURN OF THE JEDI
    ALSO I HAVE A DISCORD CHANNEL. get the discord app or discord.com on pc.
    join my channel to chat. https://discord.gg/qcdEY8T
    MY FRIEND CODE IS 8ECGH4

New Co-Op “Knotty Affair” seeking active members!

New Co-Op “Knotty Affair” seeking high level & motivated, active members!

PLATFORM: android/iOS/kindle
    Co-op name: Knotty Affair
    Code: #KN27W2
    Accepted town level: 75
    Any Co-op rules: English Only; Play daily; Be helpful, share goods, polite.
    Any Co-op goals: Gold League 16 tasks x 135 pts
    How players should contact you about joining: Reply to this ad, PM me on this forum, search co-op name or code in Township game.

I just created a new Co-op named “Knotty Affair” for level 75 and over players.
    Would love to add new members that have similar interests as me (i.e. crochet, raise backyard chickens, drive a school bus) but not a requirement.
    I seek players that like to race in the regattas and win!
    16x135 tasks!
    I’m currently at level 129. Looking for players at a similar level to do 16x135 tasks and finish up by Friday night if possible.
    I’ve also created a closed (invite only) Facebook Group so we can chat and strategize there.
    Must have all current factories.
    Must be at level 75 or higher.
    Must complete 16 x 135pt tasks in regattas or opt out prior to start of race.
    Must be helpful and considerate of all team members.
    English only!
    Knotty Affair
    #KN27W2
    Reply here if interested or search me out in Township!
    Last edited by JoAnn Behan; 08-28-2019 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Added required info

UniqueRN is Seeking Active Members!!

We presently (09/09/2019) have several open slots in our Golden League Co-op.

The specifics are as follows:

Co-op Name: UniqueRN

Co-op Tag: #UNKDVV

Platform: Windows/PC

Pref. Language: English

Required Level: 30

We are recent winners of the Golden League Regatta, and are looking to build further upon a diverse, active core of players. Although we have no burdensome requirements for members, we do ask that you intend to race (completing at least one task), and be an active, helpful participant to the fullest extent your Township time permits, while enjoying a friendly, sociable environment.

If this kind of Co-op sounds like a good fit for your style of play, please feel free to message for an invite, as we are set to "By Request.". Our members will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Hope to see you soon!!
    Last edited by Doug Peterson; 09-09-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Hello there...my co-op is looking for some new members. We are a fun group and love to chat.

Co-op name and Code: Winners Take All (#WNUVS4)
    Accepted town level: 80
    Any Co-op rules: Language 'English' and must use the chat feature...we are a talkative group and truly consider each other friends; helping others is encouraged but not tracked
    Any Co-op goals: Gold league
    How players should contact you about joining: Just join or DM

Regatta Rules:
    Must opt-out if not participating in the weekly regatta
    Only take tasks that are 132+ (we dump any task less than 132, but always keep Chest task since its fast/easy)
    Reserves are allowed for tasks that require time to complete (meaning not any easy tasks); if you run out of time on your reserve we are pretty good at keep track and won't take it from you
    Must complete 15 tasks but we are an understanding co-op so if you can't finish just let us know in the chat...you must let us know or it will count as a strike...we have a three strike rule for not finishing ONLY if you didn't let us know or we got bumped to Silver

We are a fun group and would love for you to join Winners Take All...hope to see you soon!

Polite reminder

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Please post here if you are looking for new players to join your co-op, or you're interested in a merger.

Please include the following essential info:

Platform: All coops are either a) iOS/Android/Kindle, OR b) Windows, OR c) Mac. These three separate groups cannot play together. Without that being prominently displayed most people simply won't read your ad at all, so it may be deleted.

Co-op name and Code:
    Accepted town level:
    Any Co-op rules: (Language, reserves, help requirements, etc).
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, etc).
    How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook, etc).

LOoking for Other rookies to Discovery this game together. Level not important, more so having fun and exploring together, and ofc a willingness to do regatta Tasks. No demand for all tasks ATM, but expected to stay in the upper end numbervise.

PLATFORM: iPhone android
    Co-op name and code: Carrot hunters #cr8582
    Accepted town level: any
    Any Co-op rules: (Language, reserves, help requirements, etc).
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, etc).
    How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook: just join for noe

Seeking co-op members who love to race, win, help and have fun

We are looking for active members who love to race, win, help and have fun. We are a new co-op and are in the golden league. Come join and grow with us!

Co-op Goals: To be a winning team while helping and having fun!
    Township Name: REGATTA ROYALS III
    Code: #PESXSR
    Member Level: 50+
    Platform: iOS/Android
    Language: ENGLISH
    Requirements: 16/135, help whenever you can, reserve crops and manufactured items only (communicate in chat), opt out if busy and unable to do all tasks, English communication
    A0011CCA-6BB5-404C-B7AF-4CEFD0C2E11E.jpg

Co-op ads

PLATFORM: IOS/Android
    Co-op name: Grandma S
    Co-op tag/code: #GRZZ84
    Accepted town level: 19
    Co-op*rules:*
    * English Language
    * Reserves - 1 hour before finishing current task
    * Help requirements 25 times or more per race week
    * 5 tasks = 575 points or higher
    Co-op goals:*Top 5 in Silver League or Top 10 in Golden League
    About joining:*Open to join until September 4, 2019 after that by request.

We are a Fairplay team.
    We are looking for enthusiastic and active members. We have players from around the world who support each other 24 hours - 7 days a week.

PLATTFORM: IOS/Android/Kindle
    Koop Name und Code: Das verrückte Caribou; Code: #DSNQS6
    Mind. Town Level: 36
    Koop-Regeln: mind. 7 oder mehr erfüllte Regattaaufgaben, nur 120+ Aufgaben, Hilfen 30+
    Sprache: Deutsch, Englisch
    Koop-Ziele: Spaß, Podium, Goldliga
    Per Anfrage unter #DSNQS6

Das verrückte Caribou - Neue Koop aus dem Norden Deutschlands sucht zum Aufbau einer schlagkräftigen Mannschaft aktive, erfahrene, hilfsbereite und kommunikative Regattaspieler, die regelmässig spielen und neben Spaß und Entspannung auch Lust aufs Podium haben. Wenn Du mindestens 7+/120+ Aufgaben pro Regattawoche schaffst, würden wir uns wahnsinnig freuen, Dich beim verrückten Caribou begrüssen zu dürfen! Ahoi, CC