Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

Co op name: Strong united blessed
    Co op tag: #SR86Y4
    Platform: Android
    Accepted level: 19
    Language: Understand english

Small but mighty and competitive
    We are daily players, who are helpful ,fun, interactive and very friendly. We all love regatta and are a gold league team. 12 tasks of 132 points or more...most of us do all tasks...buying t cash is not a requirement. 6 hour reserves are allowed for factories, crops and ships....if this sounds like you....please pm me here or just join us

Let the fun begin

Generosity is our game!

Come and see how good this co-op is! Currently we have 10 members who are seeking to add other avid regatta racers. We are very friendly, but the best part is that we are extremely generous and helpful with each other - check my stats for proof (New Jerusalem URS6LH). We expect members to race. If you are too busy to complete at least 10 regatta tasks per race then opt out of racing.

The meaning behind the name Towdah (pronounced tō·dä), Towdah is a Hebrew word for ‘praise the LORD’. The expanded definition is ‘an extension of the hand in adoration, avowal or acceptance. In Psalms and elsewhere it is used for thanking God for things not received as well as things clearly at hand.’

Platform: iOS
    Co-op name: Towdah
    Co-op code: #W5N5H2
    Accepted town level: 40
    Language: English

Rules:
    1. Have fun!
    2. Be respectful & friendly to others.
    3. Absolutely no foul language is permitted within the chat.
    4. Communication is important.
    5. Participate in regatta, at least 10 tasks, or opt out of race.
    6. Regatta tasks must be at least 120 points or higher.
    7. Do not steal tasks that have been reserved by others.

Regatta guidelines: As leader I’d like to see members take on tasks that are no less than 130 points.

Co-op goals: race & have fun

How players should contact you about joining: By request. If you are serious about joining mention my name, F106lady, in the request message
    Baruch haba b'shem Adonai!

Township: New Jerusalem URS6LH
    Co-op: Towdah #W5N5H2
    Platform: iOS

GOCverse Co-ops

GOCVerse Co-ops
    Platform: ios/android/kindle
    English Chats.
    Facebook Group, Page, and Messenger Chats

If you are interested in one of our co-ops, Please PM me on the forum, or send us a Message on our public Facebook page GOCverse Co-ops. Also some of the co-ops are By Request.

Opt Outs / Not Racing are fine in all coops but Chic and Lite.
    No time requirements generally, finish the required tasks for the coop by the end of the race.
    During regular seasons we do not have any town level requirements, if you can do the required tasks, you are welcome in the coop.

We have a very busy Hopping group, and a Hopping chat during Interseasonal week.
    If you are interested in learning to Hop, send us a message!

We host wooden league Zombie Races every season, usually Week #1 of the season.

GOCverse Coops racing this week!
    GOC Chic: Gold
    • Relaxed GLB, aims for First Place and Top 50 GLB
    • Races 30. Uses a preset Roster.
    • 16/135. Same 16 Relays for whole coop during Relay season.
    • Tcash for #16
    • No Speed racing required.
    • No Reserves
    • Limited Dumping
    • Transport Requirement
    • Messenger Required

GOC Lite: Gold
    • Relaxed GLB, aims for First Place and top 100 GLB
    • Races 30, uses a preset Roster.
    • 16/135. Same 16 Relays for whole coop during Relay season.
    • Tcash for #16
    • No Reserves
    • Slightly Limited Dumping
    • Messenger Required

GOC Sail On : Gold
    • Trophy co-op, Aims for First Place.
    • 16/135/Relay. Player choice if Regular tasks or Relay tasks.
    • Tcash for #16
    • No Reserves
    • Unlimited Dumping

We have three coops now with the same requirements:
    GOC Glacial: Gold
    GOC Shine: Gold
    GOC Beach Party: Gold
    • Trophy co-ops, all Aim for First Place.
    • Relaxed co-ops
    • 5 tasks any value, people do 5-16. Player choice if Regular tasks or Relay tasks.
    • No Tcash Required
    • Soft Reserves
    • Unlimited Dumping

GOC Cruise 10, Gold level for Week#1
    • Baby towns
    • Anyone welcome
    • 1 Task any value. Player choice if Regular tasks or Relay tasks.
    • Unlimited Dumping
    • Soft Reserves

Chickenlittleville: Gold
    •Solo or small group coop. 16/135.
    •Racers make rules

Hello, I am fairly new to the game and would like to gather more people into this co-op me and my friends created! We are pretty laidback but also competitive in the current season! We welcome anyone to join us!

PLATFORM: iOS/Android
    Co-op name and Code: Assgardians #SS8C9Z
    Accepted town level: 19
    Any Co-op rules: Must be active in helping, requesting & completing tasks.
    Any Co-op goals: Gold league
    How players should contact you about joining: Just join, it’s open to everyone!

PLATFORM: ANDROID. IOS
    Co-op name and Code: RETURN OF THE JEDI #RESXFD
    Accepted town level: 25+
    Co-op rules: (ENGLISH PREFERRED). HELP OTHERS, PARTICIPATE IN REGATTA,
    Co-op goals: WOULD LIKE TO ADVANCE LEAGUES IN REGETTA
    How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, DISCORD).

come join us. we are building pretty good. i am looking to fill the ranks with members that actually try to help the coop GROW AND SUCCEED. join #RESXFD. RETURN OF THE JEDI
    ALSO I HAVE A DISCORD CHANNEL. get the discord app or discord.com on pc.
    join my channel to chat. https://discord.gg/qcdEY8T
    MY FRIEND CODE IS 8ECGH4

New Co-Op “Knotty Affair” seeking active members!

New Co-Op “Knotty Affair” seeking high level & motivated, active members!

PLATFORM: android/iOS/kindle
    Co-op name: Knotty Affair
    Code: #KN27W2
    Accepted town level: 75
    Any Co-op rules: English Only; Play daily; Be helpful, share goods, polite.
    Any Co-op goals: Gold League 16 tasks x 135 pts
    How players should contact you about joining: Reply to this ad, PM me on this forum, search co-op name or code in Township game.

I just created a new Co-op named “Knotty Affair” for level 75 and over players.
    Would love to add new members that have similar interests as me (i.e. crochet, raise backyard chickens, drive a school bus) but not a requirement.
    I seek players that like to race in the regattas and win!
    16x135 tasks!
    I’m currently at level 129. Looking for players at a similar level to do 16x135 tasks and finish up by Friday night if possible.
    I’ve also created a closed (invite only) Facebook Group so we can chat and strategize there.
    Must have all current factories.
    Must be at level 75 or higher.
    Must complete 16 x 135pt tasks in regattas or opt out prior to start of race.
    Must be helpful and considerate of all team members.
    English only!
    Knotty Affair
    #KN27W2
    Reply here if interested or search me out in Township!
    Last edited by JoAnn Behan; 08-28-2019 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Added required info

UniqueRN is Seeking Active Members!!

We presently (09/09/2019) have several open slots in our Golden League Co-op.

The specifics are as follows:

Co-op Name: UniqueRN

Co-op Tag: #UNKDVV

Platform: Windows/PC

Pref. Language: English

Required Level: 30

We are recent winners of the Golden League Regatta, and are looking to build further upon a diverse, active core of players. Although we have no burdensome requirements for members, we do ask that you intend to race (completing at least one task), and be an active, helpful participant to the fullest extent your Township time permits, while enjoying a friendly, sociable environment.

If this kind of Co-op sounds like a good fit for your style of play, please feel free to message for an invite, as we are set to "By Request.". Our members will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Hope to see you soon!!
    Last edited by Doug Peterson; 09-09-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Hello there...my co-op is looking for some new members. We are a fun group and love to chat.

Co-op name and Code: Winners Take All (#WNUVS4)
    Accepted town level: 80
    Any Co-op rules: Language 'English' and must use the chat feature...we are a talkative group and truly consider each other friends; helping others is encouraged but not tracked
    Any Co-op goals: Gold league
    How players should contact you about joining: Just join or DM

Regatta Rules:
    Must opt-out if not participating in the weekly regatta
    Only take tasks that are 132+ (we dump any task less than 132, but always keep Chest task since its fast/easy)
    Reserves are allowed for tasks that require time to complete (meaning not any easy tasks); if you run out of time on your reserve we are pretty good at keep track and won't take it from you
    Must complete 15 tasks but we are an understanding co-op so if you can't finish just let us know in the chat...you must let us know or it will count as a strike...we have a three strike rule for not finishing ONLY if you didn't let us know or we got bumped to Silver

We are a fun group and would love for you to join Winners Take All...hope to see you soon!

Polite reminder

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Please post here if you are looking for new players to join your co-op, or you're interested in a merger.

Please include the following essential info:

Platform: All coops are either a) iOS/Android/Kindle, OR b) Windows, OR c) Mac. These three separate groups cannot play together. Without that being prominently displayed most people simply won't read your ad at all, so it may be deleted.

Co-op name and Code:
    Accepted town level:
    Any Co-op rules: (Language, reserves, help requirements, etc).
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, etc).
    How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook, etc).

LOoking for Other rookies to Discovery this game together. Level not important, more so having fun and exploring together, and ofc a willingness to do regatta Tasks. No demand for all tasks ATM, but expected to stay in the upper end numbervise.

PLATFORM: iPhone android
    Co-op name and code: Carrot hunters #cr8582
    Accepted town level: any
    Any Co-op rules: (Language, reserves, help requirements, etc).
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, etc).
    How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook: just join for noe