Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

Robinwood is a casual, friendly co-op! The Regatta is optional, we only ask that you are active and help with requests when you can! Join today!

Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op name: Robinwood
    Co-op code: #RD6SQJ
    Accepted town level: 19
    Language: English

Any Co-op rules: Be friendly, respectful and be active.

How players should contact you about joining: The co-op is open, so if you are interested, just enter the code.

Have a nice day!

We are a new coop looking for people who like to race.
    Happy Helpers
    #HPE3MC
    Level 30+
    Tasks 120 plus. Everything reservable. If not racing please opt out. We are friendly, like to chat and are good Helpers
    Platform is IOS and we are English speaking.

Platform: Kindle.
    Co-op goals: Just starting out. At least 2 tasks, help as much as you can, communicate with group.

Co-op name: Unicorns
    Co-op code: #UNNW9W
    Accepted town level: 19

Any Co-op rules: You can reserve but try not to sit on them for the full 12 hours. Have fun. Chat with us. We want to know you and for you to be comfortable. 2 tasks in each race. Help as much as you can. BE NICE.

How players should contact you about joining: just join. Ask there if you have any questions.

Exclamation Wanted: *Fun *Fierce *Fantastic Racers!

STOP! ~ Look NO further!

SICK of fun-sucking CO-ops?
    * TIRED of thankless tasking for others?
    * DESIRE to be part of a gang of TS rebels?

Our quirky team is looking for NEW spry, witty & energetic players to join us!

Sense of humor, love of booty (your choice!) & high-seas shenanigans are a must! Need more enticement? We offer a friendly enviro, a buffet of Mateys from around the world and Golden Leauge ambition without the pressure!

*The PooP DecK Pub*

The Skinny:
    * Regatta Req:
    7 tasks min, 125+ pts
    * Reservations: *Crops *Factory *Island (items) ONLY!
    * Level: 35+
    * Language: English
    * Type: By Request - But please do!!
    * CO Tag: #EC52WU
    * Platform: Android-iOS-Kindle
    * Misc: 18+

Still not convinced? How about a free 2-night spa excursion, a swag-bag full of goodies and passes to Matey's Mayhem Amusement Park and Newly renovated Zoo! Satisfaction 100% guaranteed or your new search back! Don't delay ~ Join us today!! - new, thrilling Regatta starting soon!

​*Please note: Upon joining we ask you to please introduce yourself. Serious players who want to be part of a team ONLY. If not racing at any time, please opt-out before the race. If joining mid-Regatta and are not visibly active prior to the upcoming race you will need to verify if you can meet all req to avoid being let go. Any questions, please feel free to PM me!
    Last edited by happymonkie; Today at 07:06 PM. Reason: Added reservation info
    Co-op Name/Code:The PooP DecK PuB / #EC52WU
    Town Name/Code: HappyMonkie / #23J4BZ
    Town Level: 64+

​"What goes around, comes around"

Welcome to my Co Op

My Co Op is Lego Candy Land. We had a major change and the original leader left and took the majority of the players with her and started a new Co Op. I was made the leader and am looking for new people to join. The rules are a minimum of 10 tasks need to be completed at 130 points and up. Pretty simple. Send me a request if you are interested.

Team name "30aliens" (IOS/Android users)

Requirement: Level 48+

Competitiveness: hard-working, competitive, usually complete all tasks within the week

-We are looking for new players, currently have 13.
    -We have won 11 golden league wins, all that me and my team have won together.
    -golden league team

Our one rule is for task reserves, we require approximately 1 hr reserves, anything over the hour is not definite, if someone needs it/can complete it faster they can take it. A note in the chat is required to request.

We are very understanding, life comes first. About 10+ tasks or opt out. Fun, Friendly, regatta winning team.

My town name is BOOGA current level 70

PM me or friend request me if you're interested. Team settings are open, feel free to just join if you'd like. I will check my inbox daily
    Friend Code: 5VZFTD

Thank you!
    Last edited by BOOGA; 02-11-2019 at 11:10 PM.

Ashenvale

New competitive EU Co-Op is looking for members of Lv. 48+ that actually play the game. English only, there is a discord server too for those that will join, there you will find detailed rules, tips n tricks, guides as well a place to speak like via a voip app.

What the guild ask:
    1. assist in chat
    2. Participating in reggata

What the guild offers:
    Full support with products to its members. A leader with sane mind, a fun chilly environment where everything is allowed.

#SHJYM4

New Team here!!! Looking for fun and chatty winners!!!

Platform:IOS/Android/Kindle
    Goals:Regatta top
    Co-op name: Ductin2711
    Co-op Code: #DUCFSK
    Accepted Town level : 19

Looking for new members that will stay active and participate in the regatta

We just started a new co-op. We are looking for members that will be active and participate in the regatta. If you were loyal to this co-op you will be promoted to an elder. So come join our team!!!!

Platform:IOS/Android/Kindle
    Goals:New Team aiming for Gold
    Co-op name: Rainbow Ranch
    Co-op TAG: #RERCHU
    Accepted Town level : 19

Rules:Complete all required tasks...Have Fun, Help, and Chat

We're very new so there's only 2members right now. Come join us and bring excitement with you, while we race to the top for Gold.
    Our group is open so just come in...Can't wait to have you join us.❤️❤️❤️

Platform: (iOS/Android/Kindle, OR Windows, OR Mac).
    Co-op goals: Regatta focused... but mostly helpful players needed.

Co-op name: Mission Possible
    Co-op code: MSZY2F
    Accepted town level: 35 and up
    Language: Any... English Mostly

Any Co-op rules: Just be friendly, active, and helpful. Would like you to contribute to the regatta. Clean up every few weeks remove inactive players.

How players should contact you about joining: just join!!!