Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

PLATFORM: ios
    Co-op name and Code: Pizza Day #PZGD7G
    Accepted town level: 42
    Any Co-op rules: English preferred, no reserves, must be actively helping co-op members every week but no minimum amount. 5+ regatta tasks.
    How players should contact you about joining: Just request to join!

We're a group of daily players who all want to help each other grow. A lot of us help out a lot throughout the week and we have a really solid team. We're typically in Silver league, occasionally Gold. No requirement on which tasks you're completing as long as it's at least 5.

We are just beginning, looking at advancing fast and have fun along the way. Join us for some regatta seriousness, fun conversations and plenty of help. See you there

Platform: Android/ios
    Co-op name: Tarini
    Co-op code: #RQ3F4V
    Entry level:19
    Language: EN, all are welcome we can get by Google translate
    Co-op Goals: Golden League, GLB, have fun, be helpful and complete tasks
    Rules: we'll make them as we go, so far only rule is to complete at least 6 tasks. inactive members will be shown the door.

Hello! We are looking for new memebers to join our co-op, we are friendly, we help each other and try to complete tasks on the regatta.

PLATFORM:Android
    Co-op name and Code: Mini super campeon 2 #MNCJ9N
    Accepted town level:19
    Any Co-op rules: Just help each other, help on regattas and have fun! We can speak english or spanish.
    Any Co-op goals: We don't have goals specifically.
    How players should contact you about joining: Just join us! It's open!

Buscamos nuevos jugadores que sean activos y participen en las regatas con nosotros! Buen día y espero se unan!

Need New Active Players Who love to help & race

I’ve just recently broke away from a co op that was my home for quite some time due to them slowly becoming inactive
    I have made several friends ❤️ from the group and we decided to make our own group
    The group was just made this past Monday so we are of course wooden league but will grow to golden for sure.
    We love to race, help each other and can be chatty.
    The group name is D&L
    Platform: Android/iOS/Kindle
    The tag is #DPVDE6
    If you want to join please message me here so I know cause the group is request only
    The level is 65 and up
    We appreciate helpers, cause we help a lot!
    As for the regatta we expect max point tasks and all tasks to be completed. If you are unable to complete all just let us know and we can restrict.
    Only reserve tasks that require preparation such as island goods or production of an item
    No stealing reserved tasks.
    If you love the game and you are active please come join.
    Last edited by deborahd518; 08-21-2019 at 11:50 PM.

I just left a coop with a nutty leader. I'm looking for sane players!!!!
    Android
    The Sane Ones #HEJCRX
    Level 40
    Rules: help each other, do 15 tasks and higher point ones, be respectful to each other, let me know if you cant do a regatta leg.
    Goal: gold league 1st place

Just request to join, myself or my team can add you. Thank you!!!

We are very aggressive regatta players and a very dedicated team who races with gust and win. All of us scores 2160 every Regatta! As a result, we have been in top 3 in Golden league exactly 93 times so far, and have won 39 of them!

The Co Op name is Regatta.

Here's the required mandatory information

==================================================
    PLATFORM: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op Name
    :Regatta
    Co-op Status
    : Open between races
    Level Requirement: 72+
    Language
    : English
    Co-op Tag
    : #REGZ38

We offer:
    A chance to win you the Golden Sail, and a habit to be at top in every regatta.

We're looking for people who:
    #1:must participate in Regatta
    (Opting out for a short duration is allowed whenever necessary)
    #2:
    Highly Competitive, with a gust to win every race. (
    finish all 15+1 tasks with high score)
    #3:
    love playing this game

Contact Us: Find us with the co op code#REGZ38
    ==================================================

One more thing, (Please read entire paragraph before turning off) we usually spend at least 50 tCash in every race, we have a strategy. You do NOT have to buy it, we will tell you how to earn it, most of us earn more than that every week, few earn higher than 100 quite regularly. Its pretty easy!
    That's all we ask for, and helping helps off course, although not mandatory.

We love the game, the thrill of the race drives us. Most importantly, for us we want everyone to nJoy the game.

So please do join us if you do so too!
    Last edited by Ashwin; Today at 09:04 AM. Reason: Updating Winning Statistics

Hallo,
    wir, die Frechspatzä sind ein erfolgsorientiertes Co-op das gern die ersten Ränge der Goldliga besetzen möchte.
    Frisch gegründet bestehen wir derzeit aus 5 Mitgliedern und suchen nun noch tatkräftige Unterstützung.

Co-op Name: Frechspatzä
    Co-op Tag: #JZWPEM
    Sprache: deutsch, schwitzerdütsch
    Level: 60
    Plattform Android, iOs

Wir bieten:
    -hilfsbereitschaft , Freundlichkeit und Lust zu gewinnen.

Wir erwarten:
    Genau das , auch von euch..

Bis dahin
    Regensdorf

Hi friends!!

Lindsay Family is looking for Co Op teammates who want to join a very interactive and helpful team. We are a group who loves to help each other, and compete in regatta. If you don't want to participate in ragatta, but want to help and be helped in return, this is your Co Op. Come join us, check us out and see if we are a good fit for you!

iOS/Android/Tablet
    Language: English
    Minimum Level is 19
    N63HQ5

Best part of Lindsay Family: We have a group of amazing people who have found each other and help out, no matter what. We coordinate well in regattas and would love to make it to Gold. Can you be the MVP to help us reach our goals?

Platform: Windows/iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op: USA
    Co-op Tag: USRV4R
    Accepted Town Level: 19
    Language: English

Co-op Rules: MUST SPEAK ENGLISH. MUST HELP IN THE REQUEST AND WORK ON REGATTA
    CO-op Goals: HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. TRY TO WORK ON AT LEAST 4 TASKS IN THE REGATTA.

How to join: open co-op, just join!
    LoneWolf75

Like, g'day, eh!! <Insert Bob & Doug Mackenzie Theme Music>

We're like looking for other hosers (and non-hosers who want to join our Canadian crew), eh!

But seriously, I am looking for more people to join us. An interest in participating in the Regattas and helping our Co-op members out as much as possible is a must. We're semi-casual, but I do want us to be a Regatta Co-op.

Platform: Android

Co-op name: Canadian Rockies, eh!
    Co-op code/tag: #CN8PFN
    Accepted town level: Level 36+
    Language: English Only

Any Co-op rules:
    Semi-Casual. RT Comes First but participation highly encouraged. Please PM me here in the forums if you will anticipate being away for extended time due to vacation/illness/family events or situations.
    -- 21+
    -- 2 Tasks/Regatta minimum
    -- Any member with a 0-Help indicator (in general or specifically in Regatta) without prior notification will be removed.
    Any Co-op goals:
    -- Regatta Participation and good cooperation to gain rewards each week
    -- Teamwork-Geared
    -- Fun, semi-casual, social Co-op atmosphere.

How players should contact you about joining:
    -- PM here and/or search for us via Co-op Tag.
    -- Membership currently BY REQUEST.

NOTE: I want this to be a fun, semi-social group and a place where we can all enjoy the game and the company. Be respectful at all times.

Co-op Tag: #CN8PFN
    Lady Kendra
    Township "Mayor" of Kendra's Village
    Leader of "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Co-op
    Kendra's Village/My Invite Code: 4BJFEM
    "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Code/Tag: #CN8PFN