Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

iOS/Android/Kindle, Level 49+, Regatta Focused

Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op name: Whee World
    Co-op code: #WHEQ7E
    Accepted town level: 49+
    Language: English

Co-op rules: Reserves allowed. Must race, ok to opt out when busy. All tasks, all 135 points.
    Co-op goals: We are a regatta focused co-op. Goal is to finish top 3.

How to join: open co-op, just join!
    Last edited by Whee; 08-05-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Polite reminder - coop ads posted within a week of the last will be deleted as duplicates. Please see this post for the full guidelines on using this thread
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

New Friendly Co-op Looking for Members (lvl 30+) Join the Hollywoo Regatta!

Hollywoo Regatta

PLATFORM: iOS, Android, kindle
    Co-op name: Hollywoo Regatta
    (Not a typo the d is missing)
    Co-op code: #H7MQCV
    Accepted town level: 30
    Language: English. You must be fluent enough to communicate in chat and read the rules. Diversity welcomed!

Original members are over lvl 50.

Any Co-op rules:
    1. Play to have FUN!
    2. Our goal is to cooperate, both for regatta and building our farms.
    3. You must be an active player and regatta participation is required.
    4. Must do at least 2 tasks and try to help as much as you get helped. Allowances made for lower level players.
    5. I understand that sometimes life happens, so some leniency will be allowed on missing the occasional regatta. A warning will be given if it becomes a habit. If it still continues, you will be kicked.
    6. Reserves are off.
    7. If you cannot find a task you can do, you may dump no more than 3. (Number will change based on co-op size)
    8. If you dump, make a chat post, including the number dumped.
    9. Only Elders or above may dump if there are 6 or more empty spaces on the board. (For relay regattas, a task that is on the board that someone is working on counts as an empty space)
    10. I might dump tasks that sit on the board too long.
    11. Elders and I might dump impossible tasks in the last few hours of the regatta.
    12. New members who break a rule will be given a warning and instructed to re-read the rules. Unless they can convince me it was an honest mistake, they will be kicked without warning the next time they break a rule.
    13. As leader, I always welcome input and suggestions from co-op members.
    15. You do not have to buy cash to be part of our co-op. We want to do well, but not by spending a fortune.

Any Co-op goals: FUN, FUN FUN!!

How players should contact you about joining: Read the rules. Our co-op is open, so just enter the code.

Are you competitive?????????
    Do you play an a MAC?????????
    Are you level 75+??????????
    Are you able to do 16 tasks each week???????

Questions, questions, questions. - but if your answers to the above are yes, yes, yes, and yes - then the Global leaders (iMac exchange) will welcome you on board.

We currently have space for 2 new members who are looking for a new home. Our team has gathered from 16 different countries but we use English in our chat. We are friendly, helpful and most importantly - we are winners! We have been global leaders every season since October 2017.
    If you think you would fit in with us, then please either make a 'request to join' or send me a PM here on the forum if you need more information.
    Last edited by Lyndie; 08-08-2019 at 01:37 PM.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Co-op name: 30aliens
    Platform: IOS/Andriod
    Accepted town level: 40+
    Requirement: 7 task min, English Speaking, Communication

We are a friendly/hardworking group. Comprised from mainly the U.S, and some from other countries in the world. Looking for players who are hardworking and we have fun. We understand life comes first, always. Currently in the silver league and looking to expand. Current Players: 12, some on holiday for the summer.

Door is always open PM me for details or just feel free to join. Here's my info

Town Name: BOOGA
    Friend Code: 5VZFTD
    Co-op Tag:#3SR5PQ

PAMN ONIONTOOT has cleared inactive members to make room for YOU!!! We are a friendly, very helpful, and respectful co-op who goes up and down between gold and silver league. Our goal isn’t to be first in gold league, rather just do our best while having fun and trying to get all the chests (which we always do).

Come on over and be a TOOT!! 💨

PLATFORM: iOS/Android
    Co-op name and Code: PAMN ONIONTOOT / #PM5G6V
    Accepted town level: 30
    Any Co-op rules: MIN 5 tasks per regatta. We love township but know real life comes first, still, please be active and help out when you can
    Any Co-op goals: We have 24/30 awesome players and aim to fill up with more like toots
    How players should contact you about joining: Just join 👊🏼

I am looking for new members to my little co-op. It’s made for people who enjoy the game and helping each other. Racing is optional and we want to have fun, chitchat a bit and mainly help us out. Are you in?
    PLATFORM: iOS
    Name: The helping hand
    Code: #HECQ87
    Accepted town level:40+
    Any Co-op rules: help each other and answer requests
    How players should contact you about joining: just join
    ------------------------------
    Aliénor_d'Aquitaine
    city name: Turicum
    Co-op: The helping hand
    level ~52
    Zoo level: ~
    plattform: iOS

Platform: iOS/ Android
    Co-op Name: Supercrows
    Code #SUPFD5
    Minimum level: 20

Looking for active players to help in regattas and helping each other with tasks. English is a must as we like to chat!

Like, g'day, eh!! <Insert Bob & Doug Mackenzie Theme Music>

We're like looking for other hosers (and non-hosers who want to join our Canadian crew), eh!

But seriously, I am looking for more people to join us. An interest in participating in the Regattas and helping our Co-op members out as much as possible is a must. We're semi-casual, but I do want us to be a Regatta Co-op.

Platform: Android

Co-op name: Canadian Rockies, eh!
    Co-op code/tag: #CN8PFN
    Accepted town level: Level 36+
    Language: English Only

Any Co-op rules:
    Semi-Casual. RT Comes First but participation highly encouraged. Please PM me here in the forums if you will anticipate being away for extended time due to vacation/illness/family events or situations.
    -- 21+
    -- 2 Tasks/Regatta minimum
    -- Any member with a 0-Help indicator (in general or specifically in Regatta) without prior notification will be removed.
    Any Co-op goals:
    -- Regatta Participation and good cooperation to gain rewards each week
    -- Teamwork-Geared
    -- Fun, semi-casual, social Co-op atmosphere.

How players should contact you about joining:
    -- PM here and/or search for us via Co-op Tag.
    -- Membership currently BY REQUEST.

NOTE: I want this to be a fun, semi-social group and a place where we can all enjoy the game and the company. Be respectful at all times.

Co-op Tag: #CN8PFN
    Lady Kendra
    Township "Mayor" of Kendra's Village
    Leader of "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Co-op
    Kendra's Village/My Invite Code: 4BJFEM
    "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Code/Tag: #CN8PFN

Co-op name: Paradise
    Platform: IOS/Andriod
    Accepted town level: 20+
    Co-op tag: #PRSWJW

We are a new cooperative, therefore still in the growth phase. We need active members ready to help and complete their tasks. Also we have fun and if you join in it I am sure we can become unbeatable!!!! What are you waiting for?!