Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

Looking for active players who want to have fun and like participating in regattas!

IOS Platform smartphone/tablet
    Just For Fun
    #JUSDPR
    English
    Level 19 and up

Needing ACTIVE PLAYERS to have fun, participate in regattas and meet new people! Be fair, BE KIND & have fun!!! Tasks 125 and higher. Minimum of 5 tasks each regatta or restricted from next regatta. Must opt out if not participating prior to start of regattas. JUST JOIN!!!

Want to merge with us? Fierce Friends #FEHEHN

Fierce Friends Co-op:
    Platform is iOS/kindle/android
    1. Delay start by 2 hours or early starters will be kicked;
    2. Reserve tasks & No Stealing;
    3. Do at least 9 tasks over 100 & delete tasks under 99;
    4. Opt out if can not race;
    5. Co-op occupancy for 15-20;
    6. English speaking;
    7. No foul language;
    8. Open to hoppers;
    9. Contact me by requesting to join co-op or on Discord- Township code is: discord.gg/tHMdpZK
    10. Facebook- littlegeorgie.townshiplee
    11. Co-op code:
    #FEHEHN
    12. Leader - Little Georgie Town, lvl 95; #7KFKXE #7KFKXE
    Last edited by LittleGeorgie Townshiplee; 07-06-2019 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Accidentally omitted vital info

Platform: Android
    Co-op name: Havana
    Co-op code:#Hvksc7
    Accepted town level: 19
    Language: English

Any Co-op rules:
    Must participate, be courteous and let a leader know if you wont be on for a few days
    Must participate in inter-seasonal regatta
    Work as a team to win rewards
    At level 19 or higher
    Respect reserved tasks
    Share goods with each other
    Have fun and enjoy
    Any Co-op goals: Win Gold League

How players should contact you about joining: Just join

Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle

Co-op name: PAMN ONIONTOOT
    Co-op code: #PM5G6V
    Accepted town level: 30

Any Co-op rules: 5 task minimum in regattas. Help each other as much as possible

PAMN ONIONTOOT is looking for new members! We go up and down between gold and silver in regattas so we booted anyone who doesn’t help to make room for you!! We want to get to the top but are still casual and easygoing. Please join us if you want to play township with a friendly helpful group and help us help you 😝

Come join us in the game by searching for us

Global ninja farmers are looking for new members.

Most important is being friendly and helpfull. Besides that we race to win so 16x135 is required. You will be made elder on entrance to be able to dump tasks below 135, and we all act like a team of equals. GLB is not a goal for us, only winning races and have fun.

If interested let me know and i will give you rest of our guidelines (not many)

Level requirement is 60 but if you are below and think you are a match let me know.

My town name is Busters verden, friend code A5URTS
    Coop code #GRRK3R
    Ios/kindle/android

Beachside Resort
    #EQXKJ3

iOS/Android/Kindle

Gold League

English

Level 45+

Minimum 7 tasks per regatta
    Minimum 30 co-op assists per regatta

Minimum requirements must be met or player will be restricted from Regatta.
    Please consider what is required prior to joining.
    No invitation necessary, simply join if our co-op is the right one for you ⛵️

Be kind, enjoy and have fun ⛵️

We are competitive, helpful and friendly ⛵️

Generosity is our game!

The meaning behind the name Towdah (pronounced tō·dä), Towdah is a Hebrew word for ‘praise the LORD’. The expanded definition is ‘an extension of the hand in adoration, avowal or acceptance. In Psalms and elsewhere it is used for thanking God for things not received as well as things clearly at hand.’

Come and see how good this co-op is! Currently we have 9 members who are seeking to add other avid regatta racers. We are very friendly, but the best part is that we are extremely generous and helpful with each other - check my stats for proof (New Jerusalem URS6LH). We expect members to race. If life is too busy to complete at least 10 regatta tasks per race then opt out of racing.

Platform: iOS
    Co-op name: Towdah
    Co-op code: #W5N5H2
    Accepted town level: 50

Rules:
    1. Have fun!
    2. Be respectful & friendly to others.
    3. Absolutely no foul language is permitted within the chat.
    4. Communication is important.
    5. Participate in regatta, at least 10 tasks, or opt out of race.
    6. Regatta tasks must be at least 120 points or higher.
    7. Do not steal tasks that have been reserved by others.

Regatta guidelines: As leader I’d like to see members take on tasks that are no less than 130 points.

Co-op goals: race & have fun

How players should contact you about joining: By request, mention my name - F106lady - if you serious about joining
    Baruch haba b'shem Adonai!

Township: New Jerusalem URS6LH
    Co-op: Towdah #W5N5H2
    Platform: iOS

Polite reminder;

Please include the following essential info:

Platform: All coops are either a) iOS/Android/Kindle, OR b) Windows, OR c) Mac. These three separate groups cannot see each other or play together, so this info lets readers know if there's any point them looking at your advert at all.

Co-op name:
    Co-op code:
    Accepted town level:
    Language:
    Any Co-op rules: (Reserves, help requirements, etc).
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, not regatta focused, etc).

How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook, etc).

Please note: this thread is for ADVERTS ONLY. If you see a co-op you would like to join, please contact that co-op as stated in their advert. Replies within the thread itself will be deleted
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Exclamation Wanted: *Fun *Fierce *Fantastic Racers!

Hey! CO-Seeker! *waving you closer*

~ Look NO further!

Our quirky team is looking for new spry, active, a 'leetle' chatty (so we know you're alive), and all-in-all around good mates to sail with. If you love to enjoy the game? read on..

A sense of humor, an honest effort to strive in Gold so everyone can get that blimey 'gorgeous' achievement trophy, giving (and you will be rec'g like crazy - it's weird), help. We are not killing ourselves to be #1 (but sure feels awesome when we do!), as 'dip happens' when the those unfort match-up happens.

*The PooP DecK PuB*

The Skinny:
    * Regatta Req: 8 tasks minimum, 125+ pts ea; Res: Island, Factory, Crops only
    * Level: 50 (PM me as there are always acceptions for eager Pirates!)
    * Lang: Eng
    * Type: By Request - Just tell us why we'd think you'd fit our crew
    * CO Tag: #EC52WU
    * Platforms: Android, iOS, Kindle
    * Misc: 18+, Must opt-out if not racing - (Regatta 101!)

Still not convinced? How about a 3-Day all-inclusive 'HappyMonkie Resort & Spa' package complete w/Amusement Park and Zoo filled with 'wonders'! - and those TS memories to last a lifetime?! C'mon!

*Please note: Upon joining we ask you to please introduce your bad self as our CO kinda digs knowing you. Serious players who want to be part of a team ONLY. Any questions? Please for the love of Playrix, feel free to PM me here. I am the fearless Leader of this crazy CO.
    Last edited by happymonkie; 07-09-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    Co-op Name/Code:The PooP DecK PuB / #EC52WU
    Town Name/Code: HappyMonkie / #23J4BZ
    Town Level: 69!

​"What goes around, comes around"

Looking for members!

Platform: Android

Co-op name: Aurora
    Co-op code: #UR9CJP
    Accepted town level: 19
    Co-op rules and goals: Casual. As long as you help out in the regatta

How players should contact you about joining: Just join