Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Co-op ads

PLATFORM: Windows
    Co-op name and Code: Co-op name- Ackie123
    Code- #CK597N
    Accepted town level: 39
    Any Co-op rules: Language: English. No taking of Reserved tasks allowed. Reserve all tasks except for House of Luck & Mining. Must help 10x for regatta. Must do at least 2 tasks.
    Any Co-op goals: We work to stay in the Gold league. Other than that, just have fun.
    How players should contact you about joining: Just join the co-op

We love to have fun and help! No drama please, this is a game not a war, lol.

Coulnd't find any coop that suits me best so I've started new one. Active players are welcome!
    PLATFORM: ios
    Co-op: Stardust #GMV6WP
    level: 85
    Any Co-op rules: no crazy rules, it should be fun, if you want to join me with regatta must do min 5 tasks, more will be appreciated! helping team would be nice as well!
    If you like it just join.
    ⭐️ team GMV6WP ⭐️

PLATFORM: Android and iOS
    Co-op name and Code: Mishon #MS7X89
    Accepted town level: 40
    Any Co-op rules: English in chat, players must help others as much as the can. Enjoy playing.
    Any Co-op goals: Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, etc).
    How players should contact you about joining: just join

United Towns looking for friendly members to join our new Co-op!

PLATFORM: iOS/Android
    Co-op name and Code: United Towns #UN9JY3
    Accepted town level: 19
    Any Co-op rules: Chat In English. We are a brand new Co-op and would love to create a team of friendly players happy to chat and help each other. We enjoy regattas, but there’s no pressure to perform to a certain standard, we all have lives to live and responsibilities, games should be about fun and relaxation
    Any Co-op goals: Enjoy!
    How players should contact you about joining: Just come and join - we look forward to welcoming you! #UN9JY3