Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Co-op ads

Team members needed

We are a small team looking for more players who are willing to participate and help others. The more tasks everyone participates in the better the rewards are for everyone. We all have busy lives or something unexpected happens but all team players are expected to either
    1. Participate in / complete tasks
    2. Help other players in need
    3. Opt out if unable to participate

Communication is always welcome. This is a fun co-op but we would like to progress and want team members who are willing to participate and help us reach our goals. We are looking forward to having you join our great team.

Co-op tag: ZVGMEV
    JJ’s Township - 58
    Level: 25
    Platform: Android & IOS
    Just click on join

Looking for active teammates

Hi all, we are a small but active coop that would like to add a few more teammates. We are 135/16 all task or all relay coop, drama free and love to help.

Platform: IOS/Android/Kindle
    Coop name: Headless Chickens, Code: HE8K5Z
    Rules: English, Level 70, reserves only for long production tasks or crops, complete all 135/16 or all relay tasks, delay start
    Goals: have fun!! The game should be enjoyable and we win without spending a lot of T cash

We have been playing in gold league since forming the coop and usually place in top 5. We are not super competitive or working at GLB but do want to stay in gold league. We have members on west coast & east cost of USA, as well as England. So if a small, friendly, helpful coop sounds like a good fit and you can finish all 16/135 or all 135 relay tasks then come check out the Headless Chickens

PLATFORM: I play with IOS
    Co-op name and Code: Land of Milk and Honey. #N4RRRZ
    Accepted town level: 50
    Any Co-op rules: English speaking 135 point 16 tasks
    Any Co-op goals: Coop is in Golden League

I am looking for friendly players that are competitive in nature and wants to finish as best as we can but also realize that life happens and that isn’t always possible even though we strive to finish in top 3. I’m just an old country girl housewife that wants to join with people that enjoy playing but don’t want drama. Please join me. I’m already in the Golden league and will promote you immediately

PS I’m on level 175 and have played 4 1/2 yrs and I love to help others get as much out of the game as possible with a large inventory I can fill your orders with.
    Last edited by wvgalstelh; 12-03-2019 at 04:13 AM.

The Fun Crew #ZQUZW3 Windows platform is looking for new members Level 30 and above who love regattas and helping others. Must be an active daily player. If you join and don’t help or participate in regattas you will be kicked immediately. No invite required to join, just jump right in. We are currently Copper Level in the leagues so we’re looking for members that are willing to take the journey with us all the way.

PLATFORM: Windows
    CO-OP NAME AND CODE: The Fun Crew #ZQUZW3
    MUST BE ABOVE TOWN LEVEL: 30
    RULES: Must select to opt out if not competing in regatta, no invite required, must be an active daily player.

Looking for somewhere new or just passing through? We've left the light on for you.
    You are more than welcome to come by and check us out. Stay an hour, a day, or as long as you like.

My wife (town level 52) and I (town level 122) form the base of the co-op. I have an almost 5 year old town on Kindle that I play every so often, the screen is to small for me to enjoy it anymore. My PC town is over 2 years old. My wife got a laptop for our 30th anniversary and has been building her own town now for a little over 2 months.
    We do have a steady third (town level 48) who has been playing about the same time as my wife.

PLATFORM: Windows PC
    Co-op Name: Stronger Together
    Co-op Tag: #SR8NKN
    Members: 5/30
    Language: English
    Level requirement: 45+ (If you are a lower level please pm me about joining.)
    League: Gold League
    Join Status: By Request
    Point range for Tasks: 125+ HOL's 130+ All other tasks
    10 task minimum

We race for fun but like to win.
    Last edited by gggillis; Yesterday at 03:59 AM.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary) WMZ83A
    Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

We are looking for more players to help us improve in the regatta. Must be friendly and helpful!

PLATFORM: iOS/Android/Kindle

Co-op name and Code: Family Town 2 #FM56MV

Accepted town level: 40

Any Co-op rules: Must be helpful (at least 40 helps per week), anyone can reserve tasks, tasks should be at least 120 points for a total of at least 1000 points

Any Co-op goals: Have fun and be moderately competitive. We are in the silver league and would like to stay there or go up to golden if possible.

How players should contact you about joining: Use code to request to join in the game

Looking for somewhere new ?

We're starting a new co-op and we're looking for serious racers who also like to help and have a friendly chat while racking up the points. Or maybe you want to sit quietly in the background while racking up the points. We do require you to chat at least once a day or explain why you're quiet.

Be kind, be fair, have respect, but most important work as a team. Slackers may be kicked out after one warning!

Feel free to visit between races to ask any questions (or during a race to see us in action!)

PLATFORM: Windows PC
    Co-op Name: Woodfield Muse
    Co-op Tag: #WS5VNY (corrected)
    Members: 2 so far, aiming for 6
    Language: English
    Level requirement: 50+
    League: Fast track to Gold League
    Join Status: By Request
    Point range for Tasks: strive for 135, aim for maximum.
    Why race if you don't want to win?

(Credit to Gary and Alana for the format and proofreading)
    Last edited by douglasnorth; 12-05-2019 at 03:23 AM. Reason: correction to Co-op Tag

Active co-op whose active, loves to help others and meet new friends XD

Golden league co-op
    PLATFORM: IOS/Andriod
    Co-op name and Code: Texas 2.0 #EXD652
    Accepted town level:50
    Any Co-op rules: ENG speakers only pls, , 15/16 task min... 135pt task only We have a semi reserve policy (first 2 days no reserves. after the first 2 days we alow a 3hr reserve limit. anything after what is up for grabs. 150+ help min.
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, etc). Our goal is to get a solid team where we are able to maintain gold statues. We would love to be top 3 but our main goal is to maintain while having fun.
    How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook, etc).

We do have our own co-op Facebook to keep better in touch if that is something our members are interested in joining, however it is not mandatory.
    we do expect all members to be active unless real life happens but we request that you let a leader know that you will be unactive for a bit. If members are not able to do reg requirements we ask they opt out and just help those who are racing.. We love to be fair and have no drama.

We hope to see you there!!
    CO-OP : Texas 2.0
    TAG: #EXD652