Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Co-op ads

Hallo,
    wir, die Frechspatzä sind ein erfolgsorientiertes Co-op das gern die ersten Ränge der Goldliga besetzen möchte.
    Frisch gegründet bestehen wir derzeit aus 5 Mitgliedern und suchen nun noch tatkräftige Unterstützung.

Co-op Name: Frechspatzä
    Co-op Tag: #JZWPEM
    Sprache: deutsch, schwitzerdütsch
    Level: 60
    Plattform Android, iOs

Wir bieten:
    -hilfsbereitschaft , Freundlichkeit und Lust zu gewinnen.

Wir erwarten:
    Genau das , auch von euch..

Bis dahin
    Regensdorf

Hi friends!!

Lindsay Family is looking for Co Op teammates who want to join a very interactive and helpful team. We are a group who loves to help each other, and compete in regatta. If you don't want to participate in ragatta, but want to help and be helped in return, this is your Co Op. Come join us, check us out and see if we are a good fit for you!

iOS/Android/Tablet
    Language: English
    Minimum Level is 19
    N63HQ5

Best part of Lindsay Family: We have a group of amazing people who have found each other and help out, no matter what. We coordinate well in regattas and would love to make it to Gold. Can you be the MVP to help us reach our goals?

Platform: Windows/iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op: USA
    Co-op Tag: USRV4R
    Accepted Town Level: 19
    Language: English

Co-op Rules: MUST SPEAK ENGLISH. MUST HELP IN THE REQUEST AND WORK ON REGATTA
    CO-op Goals: HELP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. TRY TO WORK ON AT LEAST 4 TASKS IN THE REGATTA.

How to join: open co-op, just join!
    LoneWolf75

Like, g'day, eh!! <Insert Bob & Doug Mackenzie Theme Music>

We're like looking for other hosers (and non-hosers who want to join our Canadian crew), eh!

But seriously, I am looking for more people to join us. An interest in participating in the Regattas and helping our Co-op members out as much as possible is a must. We're semi-casual, but I do want us to be a Regatta Co-op.

Platform: Android

Co-op name: Canadian Rockies, eh!
    Co-op code/tag: #CN8PFN
    Accepted town level: Level 36+
    Language: English Only

Any Co-op rules:
    Semi-Casual. RT Comes First but participation highly encouraged. Please PM me here in the forums if you will anticipate being away for extended time due to vacation/illness/family events or situations.
    -- 21+
    -- 2 Tasks/Regatta minimum
    -- Any member with a 0-Help indicator (in general or specifically in Regatta) without prior notification will be removed.
    Any Co-op goals:
    -- Regatta Participation and good cooperation to gain rewards each week
    -- Teamwork-Geared
    -- Fun, semi-casual, social Co-op atmosphere.

How players should contact you about joining:
    -- PM here and/or search for us via Co-op Tag.
    -- Membership currently BY REQUEST.

NOTE: I want this to be a fun, semi-social group and a place where we can all enjoy the game and the company. Be respectful at all times.

Co-op Tag: #CN8PFN
    Lady Kendra
    Township "Mayor" of Kendra's Village
    Leader of "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Co-op
    Kendra's Village/My Invite Code: 4BJFEM
    "Canadian Rockies, eh!" Code/Tag: #CN8PFN

Co op name: Strong united blessed
    Co op tag: #SR86Y4
    Platform: Android
    Accepted level: 19
    Language: Understand english

Small but mighty and competitive
    We are daily players, who are helpful ,fun, interactive and very friendly. We all love regatta and are a gold league team. 12 tasks of 132 points or more...most of us do all tasks...buying t cash is not a requirement. 6 hour reserves are allowed for factories, crops and ships....if this sounds like you....please pm me here or just join us

Let the fun begin