Thread: Are co ops a have to have?

Are co ops a have to have?

I dont really care to be in a co op. I dont really know why. I just dont. But im wondering should i be in one? Or not?
    If found angry upset or sad administer cheerwine ASAP- Penelope Sue

lol - try it out? (look through Coop ad thread here) - or is that too much work?
    and how do you know?

You get tokens towards decorations & you will earn extra tools & such for tasks you already do like sending helicopters, trains & feeding animals.

you could create your own co-op and mark it as closed so you don't have to play with other people if you don't want to. that way you can still race in regatta to get the prizes

however, being in a co-op gives you a group of people that, provided you get in a good one, help fill your orders as well

The huge risc of stepping into a co-op is maybe finding friends for live...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    The huge risc of stepping into a co-op is maybe finding friends for live...
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Licoricethecat View Post
    I dont really care to be in a co op. I dont really know why. I just dont. But im wondering should i be in one? Or not?
    Licorice, thanks to other Forum members I learned I could race solo. I've been doing so for a few Regattas now and couldn't be happier.

I've had poor experiences (in other games) with team based events and, in reading the Co-Op sub-board here, Township seems to occasionally experience some of the same drama. While getting my feet wet (so to speak) in Regatta strategy and requirements I'm happier solo. Of course, I can change my mind in the future so I see it as a win-win. Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Licoricethecat View Post
    Simple answer...No. You don't have to be in a co-op.

But co-ops do add an extra layer to the game that can be fun, exciting, at times frustrating and yet rewarding. Some only race solo and are just fine with that, other race with a team...small teams or large teams. Relaxed racing styles to Extreme - these are usually your Global teams.

Some like the yacht rewards...I know I do...if there is something new. Or there may be a much needed booster. Others...friends were made.

Another advantage to having a team...is the in-game chat help. This has been a life saver many times when doing tasks...like crate tasks.

So...all-in-all...it is what you want out of the game...a co-op...a team...friends.

Take a chance!

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Co-op

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; Today at 02:20 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton