Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

Co-op ads

Please post here if you are looking for new players to join your co-op, or you're interested in a merger.

Please include the following essential info:

Platform: All coops are either a) iOS/Android/Kindle, OR b) Windows, OR c) Mac. These three separate groups cannot play together. Without that being prominently displayed most people simply won't read your ad at all, or it will be deleted.

Any Co-op rules: (Language, reserves, help requirements, etc).
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, etc).
    How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook, etc).

Please note: this thread is for ADVERTS ONLY, not replies (which will be deleted).

Please only post your co-op ad once a week. If you do return to post another ad after that time, please delete the old one. Failure to do so may result in the newer post being deleted as a duplicate, as will posting before a week has passed.

Older advertisements will periodically be removed to make room for newer ones.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 03-28-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

What does your heart beat for?

Each of us has a purpose and passion that moves us. What does your heart beat for? We are a Christian based co-op looking to grow. We are seeking active players who are helpful, friendly, kind, and courteous always.

Co-op Name: Heartbeat
    Co-op Tag: #6PND76
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Platform: Android/Kindle/iOS
    Required Level: 70** (see below if not met)
    Language: English Only

Our goal is to maintain Gold League status. The following requirements help our team achieve this goal...
    • 16 x 135
    • Delay start (Start time at 8 A.M. CST)
    • Reservations allowed on prep tasks only (Factories, Harvest, Islands, & Combos tasks)
    • If unable to meet co-op goals, life gets busy, or you need a break we ask that you communicate with us and opt out before start of next race.
    • Don't need to be chatty but communication is important during a race. So we request that everyone joins our FB Messenger Chat group to better collaborate.
    • Absolutely No Profanity or Drama will be tolerated!

It takes heart to play competitively and compassionately while keeping the Heart of Gold! Are you ready to share some good times?
    Looking forward to hearing from you. PM me on FB Messenger - Leana Skinner.

**If you currently don't meet the minimum required level to join but feel the above spoke to you and you'd like the chance to learn more, feel free to message me on FB Messenger as per above if you...
    1. Are very eager to level up quickly
    2. Are at least level 19
    3. Would like the opportunity to race in the Ragatta with a great team
    4. Want amazing support in a drama free zone
    Last edited by Skinnertopia; 03-25-2020 at 03:37 AM.

Hi, l have recently started my own co-op & would love some members. I am on level 60 but it doesn't matter what your level is. It is an english speaking group & all l ask is that you are friendly helpful & play regatta.

The town's name is Monaghan Town , platform is Windows 10 & the tag is #MN6Q2D

Welcome to NeighborSupport*
    ( #NEWZY9 ).*
    We are an international team who excels in helping. We are recruiting new dedicated racers who want to join a family, play daily and have fun.
    * Minimum level - 50
    * Platform - iOS/Android/Kindle
    * Join - By request
    * Flag - teal background with light teal butterfly
    * Language - Must speak English or be willing to learn

We require:
    *Min requirement to race: 8 X 130 pts.
    *If life gets busy or you need a break, we ask that you communicate with us and opt out.
    *We have a closed Facebook page which we use for communication and mentoring. Teammates are welcome to join. Joining is not mandatory.

Our goal is to stay in the gold league, but we fluctuate btw silver and gold. Realm life is not as important as family, school and work.

Our motto is give and you shall receive. We are a family who promotes fun, friendship, communication, sharing, caring and generous giving.*

Racing Onward,*
    Layeville
    NeighborSupport*
    Leader

Join Pi2!

A fun, laid back co-op. No strict rules, just active players looking for fellow helpful friendly players.

Platform: iOS/Android
    Co-op Name & Code: Pi2 , #P2DGGS,
    Accepted town level: 20
    Co-op Rules: English language, Help each other, we enjoy the regatta but not super competitive.
    Co-op Goals: have fun!
    Come check us out.

The Oasis Township Family is the place to be 🥳.

Platform: iOS, Android, Kindle

International players welcome!
    We have regular and speed barn hop groups!
    Must speak English and use FB Messenger.

We only do 135 point tasks with no reserves in all of our co-ops.
    16 tasks required in all co-ops except Koala.

🌺Oasis Outrigger-#S4JV4W level 75+, finish asap-12 hours max.
    🌼Oasis Kalani- #WS8VER Level 65+, finish within 48 hours max.
    🌴Oasis Haku- #8UFVX6 Level 55+, finish in 4 days max.
    🌸Oasis Luau- #V4D62Y Level 19+, No time limit.
    🐨Oasis Koala- #SY39Y9 Level 19+, 4 task minimum, no time limit.

Co-ops are set to ”by request” so join us today! Or you can send a FB messenger message to ot.townshiprecruitment.

Hello looking for people who enjoy the game and are willing to join a new Coop. I'm a level 70 player and have been in coop's that just didn't do anything, so I have started my own

Platform: Windows
    Co-op goals: Reggata and helping others

Town Name: Zala and Vincent Ville
    Friend Code: 6NSNTD
    Town Level: 70
    Language: ENG
    Co-op Name and Code: Fun Town / #FUNJWN

Thanks,

Bob

Co-op name: United Towns
    Co-op tag: #UN9JY3
    Co-op status: Open
    Platform: Android and IOS
    Required level: 19
    Language: English/French (good to practice either language )

We are a non stressful start-up Co-op who doesn’t care about cup’s.
    No obligation neither to participate in regatta as long as you opted out.

Réservation of tasks is allowed when properly used.

Be helpful and you’ll be helped and Chatting is welcome as long as it stays reasonable and doesn’t drown helping requests

As said before this is a start-up so if you feel our politics fits then give it it a try and be welcome
    Last edited by Herb; 03-12-2020 at 07:36 AM.

Hello fellow players!

J and N Farming are looking for new members.
    CODE: JVP7MW
    MIN LVL: 19
    RULES: Help each other and be active in the regatta (more than one task)! Don't take reserved quests from others (won't be tolerated)
    GOALS: Our goal is to make a compact and helpful team of friendly players. English is preferable, but not strictly required. (We have players from other language regions). Chat isn't required...
    If you want to have fun with us JUST JOIN!

Co-op name: Regatta Rocks
    Co-op tag: #REGGC5
    Co-op status: Open
    Platform: Android
    Number of members: 3
    Required level: 19
    Language: ENGLISH

Hello!
    You will be made very welcome.

I don't expect you to complete every 135 point regatta task going, but to participate in achieving a few tasks to help fellow members. That's why you join a co-op, surely? I usually get 80-100% of tasks completed & am the main achiever at the minute - you might outshine me!! I try to do the higher points tasks, but will complete quick tasks also especially on the last days.

I like to chat. I play most days, unless life gets in the way!

I occasionally have bought in game money, but prefer not to... it's too expensive. I do not expect anyone to use real currency to complete anything.

I am extremely helpful & aim to help you complete tasks by keeping an eye on what you are trying to achieve! I am not a dictator, and welcome all members' suggestions to gain success & enjoyment.

You will be promoted & I hope you will become an active leader & motivate other team members.

Remember, it's only a game & not real life! So it should be fun & respectful.

I hope to welcome you to Regatta Rocks #REGGC5 soon!