Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

Co-op ads

Please post here if you are looking for new players to join your co-op.

Please include the following essential info:

Platform: All coops are either iOS/Android/Kindle, OR Windows, OR Mac. These three separate groups cannot see each other or play together, so this info lets readers know if there's any point them looking at your advert at all. Without that being prominently displayed, most people simply won't read your ad at all.

Co-op name:
    Co-op code:
    Accepted town level:
    Language:

Any Co-op rules: (Reserves, help requirements, etc).
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, not regatta focused, etc).

How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook, etc).

Please note: this thread is for ADVERTS ONLY. If you see a co-op you would like to join, please contact that co-op as stated in their advert. Replies within the thread itself will be deleted.

Please only post your co-op once a week.
    If you return to post another ad, please delete the old one. Failure to do so may result in the newer post being deleted as a duplicate.
    Older advertisements will periodically be deleted.
    Last edited by Bessville; 04-13-2019 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Include your platform or I may die
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Platform: Windows
    Co-op goals: I am gold league now but I am not overly picky. As long as you do your best, if you participate, I am happy.

Co-op name: Regatta Runner's
    Co-op code: #REGN5P
    Accepted town level: Any level as long as you want to be a team player and help your co-op as often as you can.
    Language: I speak english but hey, i am flexible.

I am a chatbox. I like when my co-op chats it up.

Any Co-op rules: I have two rules. If you are not going to participate in the Regatta please go to settings and check that option. If you are a part of the co-op do what you can to help your co-op team members.

How players should contact you about joining: Just join! I can't wait for you to join.

Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle.
    Co-op goals: Currently Steel league (Used to be Golden league), 11x125+, regatta focused (Joining regatta isn't compulsory but preferred)

Co-op name: Moonstruck
    Co-op code: #MEW7WE
    Accepted town level: 19
    Language: English

Any Co-op rules: Help as much as you wish to be helped.

Need new members for our co-op, Moonstruck #MEW7WE. English speaking only please, willing to help daily and complete 11 or all regatta tasks. We're currently struggling and moving down through the league's due to lots of members leaving or being kicked out due to not contributing much. We're a real group of people who like playing to unwind. We just try to do our best for the team. We aren't bots who play all day so we do not expect the same from others. Looking for like minded people. Please come and join us and help us to become great once more.

Queries @ www.facebook.com/moon.struck.7186

Gold League co-op looking to add new players

Co-op name: Moonlit Estuary
    Co-op code: M2Q45N
    Required town level: 65
    Facebook page: Moonlit Estuary Township
    Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op goals: 16/135 pts to remain in Gold league

Our Rules:
    - We expect our members to complete the minimum of 15 tasks per race. If you know you will be unable to complete the required tasks, please opt out of the race for that week. Interseasonal regattas are not required, it is a perfect time for taking time off.

- Help other members as much as you can! There is no minimum, but we expect you to help the team as much as you can. We usually employ a “delayed start” and these details are discussed before each race.

- We dump all tasks under 130 points. The Leader & Co-leaders keep an eye on the task board and delete low tasks.

- Reservations: We allow reserving for most tasks ( HOL is the exception and we take turns). We do not impose a time limit on longer tasks such as island tasks, factory production and growing crops. Faster tasks such as helicopters, mining, feeding animals and similar tasks should be claimed within 8 hours.
    For extra attention to reserving, we post our reserves on the chat board. We also post when we claim the task. If you have a question about this, just ask — we don’t bite.

- New members are usually promoted to Elder after a week of racing so the player can have the ability to reserve tasks.

NOTE: You can contact me via private message.
    Town: Morgan's Landing (Level 100)
    Gold league Co-op: Moonlit Estuary #M2Q45N
    iOS system (iPad) Friend Code #JDFN5V
    FB Group: Moonlit Estuary @ Township

Stop by my town & zoo for a visit, always a work in progress.
    Scotties Rule!

Platform:*(Android).
    Co-op goals:*(6 or more x130+).

Co-op name: Dock of the Bay
    Co-op code: #DCF258
    Accepted town level: 19

Any Co-op rules:*(Be helpful be friendly, Need to complete 6 or more 130+ pt tasks in regatta. If you can't you must opt out!!!).

How players should contact you about joining:*(Just join).

Looking for active players for coop and regatta play🥰🥰🥰

My name is Jen, my township is Beringia, I am a co-leader in our coop and we are looking for players who want ro help each other out and participate with regatta. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Co-op Name: dream teams
    Co-op Tag: #8VX4PM
    Co-op Competitiveness: High/Moderate
    Co-op Icon Description: blue flag with flower
    Platform: mostly iOS
    Number of Members:12 so far
    Language: en

Brief Summary of Your Co-op's Experience So Far: almost all of us were part of a competitive coop, but the leaders changed and the new leader didn’t help out anyone, so we created a new group. We all help each other out with tasks, trains, planes. We do expect that you help out with regatta as well. Currently regatta has just started so we understand you wouldn’t be able to play until next regatta.

Co-op Name: The Piggy Party
    Co-op Tag: #HEJ7SF
    Co-op Status: By Request
    Co-op Competitiveness: High (Gold League 16/135pts)
    Co-op Icon Description: Gold/Orange frame with a Green Pig face and Green background
    Number of Members: 11/30
    Level Requirement: 50
    Platform: Android/iOS/Kindle

*Golden League Team: New members will be promoted to Elder status immediately so you can dump tasks/not be limited or at a disadvantage. If all goes well, you will become a Co-Leader*

About us: Gold League. We are primarily between the USA & Europe so we help around the clock. We usually fill each other’s requests pretty fast. Fun group, no drama. The last 4 consecutive weeks we have won a trophy and hope to keep going!

We're looking for people who: Currently we are looking for members who will complete 16/135pts tasks. You need to help others out. If you are unable to hit the requirements, feel free to opt out as needed. English speaking. Only serious players please, as we kick out those who do not respect our rules.

Our rules:
    - As for reserving tasks, we only reserve long/prep tasks, and within a reasonable amount of time. All other tasks are on a first come basis
    - Dump tasks under 135 points to keep the board set up
    - Help others out – you don’t have to have hundreds of helps, but single digits is not encouraged
    - Opt out the weeks you know you will be too busy to play
    - Enjoy yourself and have fun!

Contact Us: You can private message me in this forum or just come find us and send a request in the game. If your Profile numbers regarding helps, gameplay, etc are low you will not be accepted. (However, if there is a reason for this let me know via Private Message. I know sometimes other co-ops may not request often so of course your numbers would be lower!)
    Last edited by Smidge; 04-08-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    Town Name: Smidge
    Town Level: 111
    Co-op Name: The Piggy Party #HEJ7SF
    Required Level: 50
    Type: By Request

Hello! We're looking for players to join our fun-loving and supportive co-op!

Co-op goals: We're currently in the Steel League, and would love to build momentum to get to the Golden League

Co-op name: Aim High
    Co-op code: #MPEGXH
    Accepted town level: 40

Any Co-op rules: We're a supportive group and help each other with requests. Please complete a minimum of 4 tasks per regatta. If you need to opt-out for a week, no problem! Just let us know - we get that people have lives outside of the game. We only reserve tasks that involve growing, manufacturing, or mining. The main thing is that we play for the fun of it and try to have a good time. This is a drama-free group and we'd love for you to consider us as your next co-op!

How players should contact you about joining: Please send a request through the game or PM me if you have any questions.

Hi All,

We are a small but kind group, looking for active friendly players .....

Co-op goals: Task at 130+ / 8+ would be great. I do Max but I understand everyone has a life. If you can not complete tasks opting out is ok.

Co-op name:Friendly Helping Crew
    Co-op code: #FRRHVU
    Accepted town level: 25+

Any Co-op rules: Reserves are allowed, no stealing tasks please. Helping is a requirement!

How players should contact you about joining: Feel free to join us we would love to have you!!!

twnsp.jpg

Town Name: MoTown ~ Mo
    Level: 104
    Zoo Level: 116
    IOS

Co-Op: Friendly Helping Crew
    Co-Op Code: #FRRHVU
    ***Looking for Friendly, Helping, Active, Chatty Players ***

Come join my new co-op and make it great!

I just started a new co-op.
    The last co-op I led took first place in the golden league at the regatta.
    My new co-op is being built on helping each other, participation in the regatta and respect for others.
    The leader is level 52 the co-leader is level 59. I have personally helped over 1,000 people. Plus lots of shares with in my co-op.
    We ask for each person to try to complete a minimum of five tasks in the regatta. we will be there to help you complete the tasks in this benefits everybody in the end.

⭐Co-op name: Deeds
    ⭐Co-op symbol: A green star
    ⭐Co-op code: #UXXCSZ
    ⭐Accepted level: 19
    ⭐ Current ooen
    ⭐Current members:6