Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

Co-op ads

Please post here if you are looking for new players to join your co-op.

Please include the following essential info:

Platform: All coops are either iOS/Android/Kindle, OR Windows, OR Mac. These three separate groups cannot see each other or play together, so this info lets readers know if there's any point them looking at your advert at all. Without that being prominently displayed, most people simply won't read your ad at all.

Co-op name:
    Co-op code:
    Accepted town level:
    Language:

Any Co-op rules: (Reserves, help requirements, etc).
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, not regatta focused, etc).

How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook, etc).

Please note: this thread is for ADVERTS ONLY. If you see a co-op you would like to join, please contact that co-op as stated in their advert. Replies within the thread itself will be deleted.

Please only post your co-op once a week.
    If you return to post another ad, please delete the old one. Failure to do so may result in the newer post being deleted as a duplicate.
    Older advertisements will periodically be deleted.
    Last edited by Bessville; 04-13-2019 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Include your platform or I may die
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Come join my new co-op and make it great!

I just started a new co-op.
    The last co-op I led took first place in the golden league at the regatta.
    My new co-op is being built on helping each other, participation in the regatta and respect for others.
    The leader is level 52 the co-leader is level 59. I have personally helped over 1,000 people. Plus lots of shares with in my co-op.
    We ask for each person to try to complete a minimum of five tasks in the regatta. we will be there to help you complete the tasks in this benefits everybody in the end.

⭐Co-op name: Deeds
    ⭐Co-op symbol: A green star
    ⭐Co-op code: #UXXCSZ
    ⭐Accepted level: 19
    ⭐ Current ooen
    ⭐Current members:6

Platform : Windows
    Co-op goals :6 tasks +++ or opt-out 125-135 point tasks, below 125 dumped. Reserving allowed, but not to be sat on.
    Co-op name : kims n co
    Co-op icon : Paw Print
    Co-op code : # KMEG8N
    Accepted level : 30+
    Language : English
    Co-op type : by request

Co-op rules : Respect each other, be a daily team player, help each other. Above all else, enjoy the game.

I am looking to expand my 3 person co op to 15 members. I am level 73. Helping is a must. We will listen to all suggestions to improve our team. We look forward to meeting you so please join us in our new adventure. We are easy going and enjoy a drama free team.
    Last edited by Kimberly Halfhill Hall; 04-21-2019 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Changed guidelines

AsYouWish - join us and race!

Looking for racers for our regatta.
    Really want those who will participate in the races, events, and will use the chat to communicate.

We separated from another group that wasn't doing much, so we are starting low and moving up

AsYouWish
    SY3PM6

*GREEN MAGPIE is looking for some eagerly helping hands*

Platform: Android
    Coop goals: we wouldn't say no to get into the golden League
    Coop name: Green Magpie
    Coop tag: #GRECR2
    language: english but if needed be, we also speak some German and French

To join: easy, just use the coop name or code and say hi on the chat

Accepted town level: 25 , we are level 26 to 86 at this moment

Coop rules: Enjoy the game, try and go for a few regatta quests and finish them, ideally do 6 or more when you are a higher level, help your coop members, opt out of regattas if you cannot play and just hop on board de look forward to seeing you

Platform:*iOS/Android
    Co-op goals:*Gold league, GLB focused, 16x135 by Sunday

Co-op name: Leaville
    Co-op code: #EC6632
    Accepted town level: 70
    Language: English

Any Co-op rules:*(Reserves, help requirements, etc).

1. Finish 16x135p tasks by Sunday. When its not possible, opt out before the regatta starts.

2. Speak English. Our chat is in English and you need to be able to communicate with us. If you don´t understand something, use a translator.

3. Don't leave in the middle of the race Even if you are annoyed at somebody. By joining our team you have committed in finishing 16 tasks by Sunday. It's not fair for the rest of the team who are all doing their best.

4. Help at least 50x per week. Especially when you ask help for yourself too. People are more eager to help you if you help them.

5. Join our WhatsApp or Facebook group https://chat.whatsapp.com/3c3LL8Fc2fB7y2fmDHkHF2
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1271719632974348/

6. No reservations. No task reservations or reservation lines during relay week.

7. No drama. Be kind and polite to everybody and thank when helped.

8. During relay season, prepare and finish tasks fast. Prepare everything that is asked. Don't take a task and sleep on it. Take a task when you are ready to finish it fast.

9. During interseasonal, pick up slow tasks as well. Don´t just do the fast and fun tasks and leave the slow ones for the rest of the team.

10. Don´t hide your online status. Your team status will be downgraded to member.

How players should contact you about joining:*(PM on the forum, just join, etc).

Just join or:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/3c3LL8Fc2fB7y2fmDHkHF2

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1271719632974348/
    Last edited by Bessville; 04-01-2019 at 09:22 PM.

Active co op members wanted for friendly co op

Platform: (iOS/Android/Kindle, OR Windows, OR Mac).
    Co-op goals: To do the best we can and have fun

Co-op name:GREEN HILLS
    Co-op code: #GGPF5C
    Accepted town level: 30

Any Co-op rules: To help ur co op when u can and to be active in the regattas and HAVE FUN

Recruiting new co-op members

STARTING TODAY!

Platform: Mac
    Co-op goals: Recruit moderately competitive members, build a new gold team

Co-op name: The SandBar
    Accepted town level: 40
    Co-Op Code: #HEX3WS

Open co-op - just join!

Co-op rules: Be an ACTIVE player. Be HELPFUL to your co-op teammates. REGATTA! 5 or less tasks = member, 6-10 tasks = elder, 11-15 tasks = co-leader. Respect task reservations. Communication is important, NO DRAMA! Racing is encouraged but if you choose not to race please uncheck racing in your settings.
    Last edited by Village of Adelyn; 04-02-2019 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Change of Date

Co-op name: HOPS (despite our name, we are not a hopping co-op)
    Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op code: #HPMMD5
    Accepted town level: 45 (we have members from level 47 - 83)
    Language: English, though we do have a couple Spanish speakers
    Co-op goals: We're currently in the steel league and working our way up

Co-op rules:

1. Minimum of 7 tasks or opt out. Most of us do the maximum number of tasks available.
    2. Task reservation for crops, ships, manufacturing, and ingots only.
    3. Help fellow co-op members.

Our name stands for Helping Other Players Succeed. We need players that will commit to completing at least 7 tasks per regatta leg, helping teammates, and maybe building friendships along the way.

How to join: Send a request
    Last edited by Bakersfield; 04-01-2019 at 09:07 PM.

Hi! We are very aggressive regatta players and a very dedicated team who races with gust and win. All of us scores 2160 every Regatta! As a result, we have been in top 3 in Golden league exactly 81 times so far, and have won 32 of them! The Co Op name is Regatta. I know that's very common, but that's what my predecessor came up with & it can't be changed. But hey, it describes us, in just one word.
    The emblem is golden shield with golden ship over a checkered wooden texture and the leader town is called "Gondor" (that's my town).

Here's the required mandatory information
    ================================================== ============
    Co-op Name: Regatta
    Co-op Status: Open
    Level Requirement: 72+(Although if you can satisfy the other requirements, we are willing to accept lower lever players as well.)
    Co-op Tag: #REGZ38
    We offer: A chance to win you the Golden Sail, and a habit to be at top in every regatta.
    We're looking for people who:
    #1:must participate in Regatta (Opting out for a short duration is allowed whenever necessary)
    #2:Highly Competitive, with a gust to win every race. (finish all 15+1 tasks with high score)
    #3: love playing this game. Contact Us: Find us with the co op code #REGZ38
    ================================================== ============
    One more thing, (Please read entire paragraph before turning off) we usually spend at least 50 tCash in every race, we have a strategy. You do NOT have to buy it, we will tell you how to earn it, most of us earn more than that every week, few earn higher than 100 quite regularly. Its quite easy!
    That's all we ask for, and helping helps off course, although not mandatory.

We have a FB group where we chat, share & discuss strategies, etc. It would be great if you could join it, use fake account if you prefer to be anon. This is not mandatory though.
    We love the game, the thrill of the race drives us. Most importantly, for us we want everyone to nJoy the game.
    So please do join us if you do so too!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 04-02-2019 at 05:50 AM. Reason: removed format