Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

Co-op ads

Please post here if you are looking for new players to join your co-op.

Below is an example form you can use.

Platform: (iOS/Android/Kindle, OR Windows, OR Mac).
    Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, not regatta focused, etc).

Co-op name:
    Co-op code:
    Accepted town level:
    Language:

Any Co-op rules: (Reserves, help requirements, etc).

How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, etc).

Please note: this thread is for ADVERTS ONLY. If you see a co-op you would like to join, please contact that co-op as stated in their advert.

Please only post your co-op once a week.
    If you return to post another ad, please delete the old one. Failure to do so may result in the newer post being deleted as a duplicate.
    Older advertisements will periodically be deleted.
    Last edited by Nevada; 11-16-2018 at 07:28 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Looking to build a CO-OP!!
    Platform: MAC
    Co-op goals: Fair and friendly, work together, 125 points minimum per player, per regatta.

Co-op name: Buoy Buddies
    Co-op code: #UKW8FW
    Accepted town level: 55
    Language: English

Co-op rules: Must complete 1 task or opt out.
    How players should contact you about joining: Just ask to join!
    Last edited by Heidi VanDeusen; 01-16-2019 at 04:06 AM.

Helping Hand.
    Looking for new players to join our co-op.
    We are a friendly bunch from all over, but you must be able to read English.
    Required level 50.
    At the moment we are 14 members, but we have had a lot more.
    Co-op Tag: #HE4SWR

We are a good team that help each other, members are on day and night.

The Rules: Min.15x130-135.No Icons.Request long tasks in the side column.5 Hour Limit and 1Hour reminder.Help at least 20 members.Pull out of race if not racing.

INVITE FRIENDS CODE: AAN75M.

Are GOAL is to have fun make friends and try to stay in gold. So if you like to race, come join us.

Cool Join us in time for our next Co-op contest...there's prizes! ;)

We are looking to accept new members into our Co-op Family. Townshipville Friends is a place to call home. You may be looking or may be on the fence to join another team. We don't have a cool graphic that showcases our Co-op name and fancy rules. We have us, a happy, drama-free group that values awesome teammates.

All we ask is that you complete 7 tasks, share goods, and are a friendly and active teammate. Most of us max out on tasks and share well into the triple digits, but how many over the minimum is up to you. Township is supposed to be fun!! As long as you participate in the Regatta and share goods, you are guaranteed to be promoted to Elder after your first week!

Co-op name: Townshipvillefriends
    Tag: WXKSZD

League: Golden
    Reserve: Up to 3 hours
    Hoppers: No

We also have a private Facebook group page where we discuss everything. We have gotten to know each other, and are all true friends across the globe. We talk about all things not just Township. I wish I could share the things that we discuss in our private page, but you will have to join to see! We also have Team contests and prizes, celebrate birthdays, achievements, you name it. Our goal is to make the game fun, and we all help each other daily. We got your back!

Best,

Tedopolis, Leader
    TownshipvilleFriends
    Attached Images Attached Images

SHINING TIME #SHQ6NG. We are small competative team (levels 89-147) looking for a few friendly players who race fast, love teamwork, interaction and helping others (top 1%). We share HOLS, precious chests as well as easy and hard tasks and opt out as needed or wanted. No planes, trains, or other slow tasks unless you want to. Must use messenger for streamlined, strategic racing that puts us in top 3 in first few days. Decisions made as a team and no drama or competition within the co-op.q

The Kingsroad Trading Post Co-op (#KNHVGU) is looking for 1 or 2 competitive players.

Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle
    Co-op goals: Gold League, 16 x 135 only, not interested in the GLB
    Co-op name: Kingsroad Trading Post
    Co-op code: #KNHVGU
    Accepted town level: 100 desired, 80+ for the right player

Any Co-op rules:
    • We are serious about the regatta, 75% of our Gold League races result in a Top 3 finish. Most people finish in under 3 days.
    • Reserves OK for items requiring long prep, e.g., Islands, Factories, Crops, etc.
    • No reserves for "easy" things, e.g., HOL, Feed Animals, Mining, etc.
    • Reserve means "please don't dump this but take it if you're further along that I am", Reserves for less than 2 hours is considered "polite"
    • Speaking of polite, we are a friendly group, chat is mostly game related but we are sometimes off topic, especially during NFL Playoffs. If you are put off by frequent "thank you"s, you won't like us at all.
    • Opt-out if real life intervenes.
    • We are an international group with most of the members in either North America or the UK so there's usually someone awake to help.
    • Everyone is made an Elder so they can dump tasks without waiting for someone else to do it. But issuing invitations without discussion is frowned upon.
    • Communication among the team is paramount, ask first before doing something drastic.
    • I'd like to keep the team to around 10 to 14 active racers, this seems to be a sweet spot for getting 4 or 5 135s on the board.

Send a Forum Private Message (PM) to me, "cdosr"
    Charlie

We’re a moderately competitive co-op, we’re very friendly and are quick to help with co-op requests. Currently our task minimum is 800 points and we have a minimum help requirement of 45 helps during each regatta. Regatta season weeks are mandatory but interseasonal regatta week is optional. Many of us are more productive when we can look forward to a week off. Since Regatta’s are so busy many of us use the interseasonal week to produce and stock up on products, work on our zoo and redesign our towns. We always enjoy chatting and having fun.

Co-op name: Serenity Cove
    Co-op tag: #SERG89
    Preferred language: English
    Required level to join: 50

Currently we have 9 amazing members and we would love more to join us so we are able to move up in the ranks! If you’re a great team player please join our co-op.
    Last edited by Lindsay Wile; 01-20-2019 at 12:15 AM.

Come join our Sea's!

Moderate co-op that recently downsized due to lack of participation & drop in league from Gold to Silver.

Looking for members that are helpful & participate! 5+ task & 25+ helps requirement. We are friendly & we make decisions based on majority vote. We dump anything under 120pts & respect members reservations!

If this sounds fun to you, please join us!

Screenshot_20190121-030107_Township.jpg
    ~Silenceville~

Looking for new co op members. All current members complete all regatta task. We ask you complete 5 task in regatta. We are friendly, helpful and a great team.
    #HEH3DQ
    Heartland!

Relaxed co-op seeking new members/open co-op

Co-op goals: to help out your co-op w/ requests and 2 regatta tasks. Relaxed co-op!

Co-op name:Velvet Cat Co
    Co-op code: #VEYWRD
    Accepted town level:19
    Language:English

Any Co-op rules: Help your co-op w/ requests & participate in at least 2 (or more) regatta tasks.

How players should contact you about joining:
    Please look for the co-op name Velvet Cat Co & join its an open co-op!

Hi, The “Velvet Cat Co” #VEYWRD welcomes you to join our co-op. Our old leader of our old co-op stopped showing up a while back so I made this new co-op about 2 weeks ago. 7 members followed me. We’re very laid back & relaxed. We ask two rules; that members help out with requests & participate in the regatta (at least two tasks). I complete all tasks but we have members who do 2, 4, 5-7. Whatever you can offer as long as you help us w/at least 2 tasks. I realize life happens and ppl have lives so that’s why I only ask for 2 tasks. Even still we used to finish top 3 in the golden league. Since I just started this co -op we started at wooden league but we’ve upgraded to bronze and I have hopes we can keeping leveling as before. Come join us and say hi! 🐾🔥👍🏼