Thread: How to un-restrict someone from Regatta

How to un-restrict someone from Regatta

I accidentally restricted someone from playing in the Regatta. Does anybody know how to un- restrict them?

Hi,

You can't un-restrict them, they have to do that themselves from their games' settings. Unfortunately, they will only be able to take part in the next race, as they will be opted-out for this week.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

What is the sense/use of restricting a player if they can just undo it themselves?

Good question. It does serve to boot them from the current race, but that just means the coop will be racing against teams with one more racer.

I guess it is an action taken in desperation, or possibly more often, by accident.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Banannanc1969 View Post
    What is the sense/use of restricting a player if they can just undo it themselves?
    When someone is restricted from participating in a race, even if they change the settings immediately, it will only take effect for the next race. So when a player is restricted from a race, they can't re-join the current race, they must wait for the next one.
    Last edited by dreadnought; Yesterday at 10:15 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES