Thread: How does a team get a top 200 score

How does a team get a top 200 score

Can someone please explain what my team has to do to get into the top 200. We already do all 135 tasks, so what's next?

The next two factors are how fast you complete 16 135 point tasks, and how many tasks you had to dump to get there. You have to do it faster than other teams and you have to have less dumps.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Can someone please explain what my team has to do to get into the top 200. We already do all 135 tasks, so what's next?
    Bobatha is correct, but in total there are 4 things that decide where you finish on the global leaderboard. They are...

Average points per member of your co-op, this is the one you are doing anyway.

Position in the race, you get points depending on your position each week, so you need to try and win the actual regatta, this does mean you need to be fast, but speed doesn't give points by itself all you need to do is win.

Third is the participation bonus, you get more points for having more members racing, so ideally you want 30 co-op members and everybody should race.

Finally is the dumping penalty, the more tasks you dump the more points you lose

There is a detailed breakdown of how this is all calculated on the wiki.

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Reg...d_Calculations

Global Leaderboard scores take into account your race points (so you have that covered already), what position you finished the race in, how many racing members you had, and how many tasks your team dumped from the board. So those last three are where your attention should be next.
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-11-2019 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Snap, Ash.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I have taken 3 teams successfully to top 100 over the past 3 years. Highest score on global leader board to date is #17. What i would say at this level the game game changes ... It becomes much more of a people game than a farming game. If this is where you want to play then focus first on getting 30 active players who can all complete 16 tasks once you have this you will be sure to get a top 200 placing then fine tune with dump and points. I suggest starting at 128 +

Quote Originally Posted by burpydurpy View Post
    I have taken 3 teams successfully to top 100 over the past 3 years. Highest score on global leader board to date is #17. What i would say at this level the game game changes ... It becomes much more of a people game than a farming game. If this is where you want to play then focus first on getting 30 active players who can all complete 16 tasks once you have this you will be sure to get a top 200 placing then fine tune with dump and points. I suggest starting at 128 +
    Do seasonal tasks have any effect on scoring? Those extra points are just for yacht club tokens, right? I have a couple members that are saying we have to do all seasonal tasks

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Do seasonal tasks have any effect on scoring? Those extra points are just for yacht club tokens, right? I have a couple members that are saying we have to do all seasonal tasks
    Seasonal tasks have no effect on scoring. Just a bonus on tokens. There is no obligation to fill them all, at all...
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by burpydurpy View Post
    Is it really possible to get into the top 200 without doing all 135 point tasks? I kind of thought you would have to be winning your race and getting maximum points to get anywhere near the top.