Thread: In a co-op but seem to be alone

In a co-op but seem to be alone

Can't get anyone else talk or request help am doing the regettas alone have done the last 2 by my self even though I tried to reach out to others got no response
    Last edited by animalnursesmith@gmail.co; 10-13-2019 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Not enough information

You always have the option of finding another coop that is a better fit for you and leaving your old one. If no one else is active, you needn't feel any obligation to remain, unless you are the leader. I don't know what the process is for a leader leaving his or her own coop.

There is a good chance most or maybe all the others have stopped playing anyway, or at least don't pay much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I don't know what the process is for a leader leaving his or her own coop.

There is a good chance most or maybe all the others have stopped playing anyway, or at least don't pay much anymore.
    A leader can leave the co-op at any time, and they can either promote someone to leader before they leave, or if they don't, the game will automatically promote the highest ranking member. If there are more with the same rank, the one who's been in the co-op the longest will become the leader.

Quote Originally Posted by animalnursesmith@gmail.co View Post
    Can't get anyone else talk or request help am doing the regettas alone have done the last 2 by my self even though I tried to reach out to others got no response
    Mayfield is right, you can join a different, more active co-op (have a look at this thread), or create your own and recruit new members (take a look here).
    If you want to get a better idea if the players in your current co-op are still playing, you can take a look at their statistics (town hall in their town), and see if they are still sending trains/planes, filling helicopter orders, producing items in their factories, etc.

Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES