Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op ads

Co-op ads

Please post here if you are looking for new players to join your co-op.

Please include the following essential info:

Platform: All coops are either a) iOS/Android/Kindle, OR b) Windows, OR c) Mac. These three separate groups cannot see each other or play together, so this info lets readers know if there's any point them looking at your advert at all. Without that being prominently displayed, most people simply won't read your ad at all.

Co-op name:
    Co-op code:
    Accepted town level:
    Language:

Any Co-op rules: (Reserves, help requirements, etc).
    Any Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, not regatta focused, etc).

How players should contact you about joining: (PM on the forum, just join, Facebook, etc).

Please note: this thread is for ADVERTS ONLY. If you see a co-op you would like to join, please contact that co-op as stated in their advert. Replies within the thread itself will be deleted.

Please only post your co-op once a week.
    If you return to post another ad, please delete the old one. Failure to do so may result in the newer post being deleted as a duplicate.
    Older advertisements will periodically be deleted.

PLEASE NOTE: If your co-op ad does not contain the necessary information including platform it will be deleted.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-12-2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: PLATFORM PLATFORM PLATFOOOOORM!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Platform: ios/android/kindle
    Co-op: Paw Prints
    Co-op Tag : #PW96S8
    Accepted lvl : 19
    Language: English

Come join just search Paw Prints leader Fiona Township

New co-op looking for players to join and play daily. Come grow with us. Become Elder almost immediately. Have fun all we ask is you help as you will be helped. Racing not needed just opt out but would love if you play more fun with more involved.

Platform:
    ¡Os/android/kindle

Co-op name: Pandora
    Co-op code: #PN57UJ
    Accepted town level: 65
    Language:english
    Co-op type: by request

We try our best to help at all times, whether we are playing in the regatta or not. If we cannot play in regatta we opt out before race until we are ready, that way its fair for all. If not racing or helping you will be kicked out.

Join us by requesting our regatta and lets have some fun.

Platform: Android

Co-op name: Couldrins & Broomsticks
    Co-op code: #CUNN7U
    Accepted town level: 25+
    Language: English prefered

Any Co-op rules: Ve require from our members to be helpful and friendy and active. Completing at least 5 tasks for seasonal regatta. We are happy to accept new players who are to be active Feel free to join in/send request or PM me here or on facebook
    Any Co-op goals: We are regatta based co-op but we are also friendly to each other We have some non-native english players (including me as a leader) so do not worry if your english isn't perfect ))

Looking for new players to join my co-op.

[B]Platform: iOS/Android/Kindle

[B]Co-op name: Winner team
    [B]Co-op code:[#WNZDFW]
    [B]Accepted town level: 30
    [B]Language:
    English

[B]Any Co-op rules: No reserve task,all tasks are on a first come basis.
    -Dump tasks under 100 points to keep the board set up.
    -Help others .
    -opt out the weeks u know u will be too busy to race.
    -Enjoy yourself, chat with others,request goods and have fun.
    No of member presently; 1/30
    Any co op goals:
    Aiming for the golden league but silver is OK.
    [B]How players should contact you about joining:
    Just find us (Winner team)and join.u can also join with these tag #WNZDFW.

Looking for new co-op members who are interested in participating in the regatta

Co-op - Castaways
    Tag - CSM67X
    Lang - English
    Level required 45
    Current members #3
    Co-op status - Open
    Platform - Android

We are an established group, that has been downsized due to some members no longer playing. We are friendly, & helpful, & would like to expand our group with active players that enjoy participating in the weekly Regatta. We are currently "Gold" status. If you would like to join us, look us up in game, under co-ops search & either enter Castaways or th Tag#

New Co-op

Name: Tele Tubbies
    Aim: Help each other out, compete in Regattas (6 task minimum) or opt out. Communicate.
    Code: #E3FJGE
    Platform: Android etc ...
    Goals: Win chests in Regattas, help each other out.
    Level: 19 or higher.

Other: Communication is key. I've only been playing 25 days but kinda competitive so need team members willing, and able, to complete 6 tasks per Regatta.

As I'm only level 47 myself I'm happy to have lower level players on board as long as you're willing to participate fully, help out the team and *ask* if you're unsure about anything.

How to join: Membership is open so search the code, join and introduce yourself on the chat feature.

All the best and thanks for reading.

Raine

Golden League Co-Op looking for new members.

Platform: Windows

Co-op name: Texas Rocks!
    Co-op code: #EXC5RD
    Accepted town level: 20
    Co-Op Type: Open

How players should contact you about joining: Just join.

Co-op rules:
    1) Be respectful to and courteous towards your fellow Co-Op members.
    2) Utilize the Chat feature to communicate with the Co-Op.
    3) Complete at least 2 Regatta Tasks each week.
    4) Only Reserve Tasks you know you will be able to pick-up in the next few hours.
    5) Help your fellow members when possible.

We are a relaxed Co-Op made up of members who care more about having fun than being taskmasters. The Co-Op is made up of members who visit their towns several times a day as well as members who are only able to visit once or twice a day. At the time of this post, our Co-Op has ten members, eight of whom are currently active. Even with so few members, we were able to move up a league each week and are now in the Golden League.

Being a relaxed league aside, I do keep track of how many Regatta Tasks and Helps each member completes each week. Members who do not complete the minimum number of Tasks and/or do not Help their follow members over several weeks will be removed from the Co-Op. I do give extra time and consideration to members who let me know in advance that they will be away from their towns for awhile.

I do make an effort to Dump Tasks that I feel are too difficult or time consuming to complete and/or not worth the number of points they give. I also take suggestions as to which Tasks to Dump. All members are able to Reserve Tasks, though I ask that you only reserve those tasks you are sure you can get to in the next few hours.

If you are looking for a fun, relaxed Co-Op, please join us.

Platform: Smartphone/Tablet

Co-op name: Avengers Assemble
    Co-op code: #VEZSYG
    Accepted town level: 30

Any Co-op rules: relaxing gaming session, just cooking and trying to win the regatta. Just be active and help each other out.
    Any Co-op goals: Gold league

See you soon!

Avengers Assemble! Yeah baby.

Newbie-friendly Co-op

Platform: Mobile (iOS/Android/Kindle)
    Co-op name: Apple
    Co-op code: #PP4REX
    Accepted town level: 19+

Any Co-op rules: Try to help other members when possible. Otherwise, we are non-competitive and welcoming to new players!
    Any Co-op goals: Non-competitive guild that is just focused on helping its members thrive.

How players should contact you about joining: Just join through the co-op code