Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Player ads

Platform: Mac
    Co-op goals: ??? I just like to play and WIN. My current co-op sucks. I'm the only one that does stuff, no one helps anyone out but me. I'd like to join a co-op that is active and actually HELPS each other!

Town name: ToeTimeTown
    Friend code: SYVGC8
    Town level: 35
    Language: English
    Current co-op name and code: peace

Co-op requirements: ????

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: PM or just friend me on the game

Smile Greenville, SC co-op

Hello! Is there a Greenville, SC co-op out there I could join. I am currently at level 33, moderately active player.

Or if anybody is interested in joining me to create a new co-op please let me know!

Hello,
    I am a moderately active player that is looking for a casual but absolutely active clan.

Platform: Android
    Co-op goals: Gold/Silver League, Regatta Top 3,ACTIVE!

Town name: ImatrixCity
    Friend code: 8EP952
    Town level: 40
    Language: English, Italian
    Current co-op name and code: n/a

Co-op requirements: Active is the priority. Also it needs to have more then 25players.

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: PM or friend request in game (this one is better).

Hope to find a good coop soon! Cheers

Looking for active co-op

Platform: iOS
    Co-op goals: looking for an active co-op, daily player, active in regattas and helping members

Town name: Harleyville
    Friend code:JGML37
    Town level:39 very close to 40
    Language:English
    Current co-op name and code:none left co-op there was no participation

Co-op requirements: (Do you want to be able to reserve? Do you want to be in a smaller co-op? Etc).Im open for requirements

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: (PM on the forum, send friend request in-game, etc). Please send in game friend request.

Platform: Android
    Co-op goals: Looking to join a Gold league co-op, with everyone doing 16x135 every week or opt out. I don't wish to be rushed, but can guarantee max points every week by about Friday. I like a social co-op. My current co-op is full of amazing people but there are too many casual players. I'm also 4 levels higher than the next player so I can't get much help on higher level item requests.

Town name: BeechCounty
    Friend code: DT2RD4
    Town level: 77
    Language: English
    Current co-op name and code: Claire and dan CQS8DM

Co-op requirements: Preference only to reserve tasks that require actual preparation - growing, factory, boats. Not HoL, ingots, coins, etc. Prefer co-ops generous with sharing.

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: invite to co-op with personalized invite mentioning my post

I am looking to join an established co op. I am not interested in regattas, just playing and helping others. My current level is 70 and I rarely make requests however am happy to help others if I can.

PLATFORM: Windows
    ID: Lavender Fields
    FRIEND CODE: AT3QKN

Looking for a co-op of players based in Atlantic Canada. Windows platform. level 67, very helpful and chatty, usually do max plus one tasks at 135.

send me a private message here

Doug

Hi, I’m looking to join an active co-op that races to hopefully place in top 3 or even win!
    I’m level 101, do 16x 135 and seeking a friendly group that communicate and chat.
    I’ve got the golden sail for the last 2 groups I was in, but sadly they don’t communicate much and I miss that so that’s why I’m switching groups
    These last 2 groups have been small, 4-5 members and I usually complete 16x 135 in a day.
    With a bigger group it may take me longer though, I’m not sure ?
    My zoo is finished and I’m looking for a group to call home.

Im looking for a 135x16 coop in 2 days or less. Its 2 of us..usually do it in 2 hrs or less ..my messenger name Joanne Eastridge...
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-23-2020 at 10:17 AM. Reason: removed email address

Platform ios.
    Im looking for a friendly 135*16 coop with 8-15 participating players in regatta, with option to opt out now and then, but efficient tasking when participating. English language. Ive built a coop from bottom up with a few other players, and weve gotten a gold medal, but my ambitions are greater than those of the average coop member. This means i keep pushing abit too hard, seeing ppl fall out of the game. Now id love to be part of an active and chatty group that aims for gold quite often, but no huge tcash drain. I dislike it when ppl reserve unneccesary, but im of the opinion that some production/island/crop tasks can be reserved.. but open to adhering to existing rules :-D
    friend code aaay5e nick soulmining, lvl 73
    Last edited by Joakim Hestenes Kurtzhals; 02-26-2020 at 08:03 PM.