Thread: Player ads

Player ads

Please post here if you are looking for a new co-op.

Below is an example form you can use.

Platform: (iOS/Android/Kindle, OR Windows, OR Mac).
    Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, not regatta focused, etc).

Town name:
    Friend code:
    Town level:
    Language:
    Current co-op name and code:

Co-op requirements: (Do you want to be able to reserve? Do you want to be in a smaller co-op? Etc).

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: (PM on the forum, send friend request in-game, etc).

Please note: this thread is for ADVERTS ONLY. If you see a player you would like to invite to your co-op, please contact them as stated in their advert.

Please only post your town once a week.
    If you return to post another ad, please delete the old one. Failure to do so may result in the newer post being deleted as a duplicate.
    Older advertisements will periodically be deleted.
    Last edited by Nevada; 12-03-2018 at 02:08 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Searching For Active, Winning, COURTEOUS Co-op... 💗💗💗

Level: 64
    Language: English
    Platform: Android

I Average 2160 Points Per Regatta And 650+ Helps Per Week.

I Am A Daily Player.

My Town's Name Is Orion's Odyssey And My Player I.D. Is #P4QFMW.

I Am Okay With Either Reserve Or Nonreserve. I Am A Very Friendly Player That Will Go Over And Above For My Teammates.

The ONLY Thing I Request In Return Is Common Courtesy-A Please And Thank-You Goes A Long LONG Way.

If We Meet Each Other's Criteria, Please Reach Out To Me Via PM Here, Or Game Invite. I Will Be Making A Decision On A New Co-op On Monday Morning.

Thank-You For Your Time.

Nikki

Looking to join

I’d like to join a new co-op. The one I’m in now is not at all social, and actually don’t think anyone speaks English. I don’t know any other language. But would like to join one that has active members and fun attitudes.

Town name:Queensville
    Friend code:zgv27h
    Town level: 40
    Language:English

I am looking for a group needing 2 people we are very active in the regatta we are just with a bad team looking for a big great team to win gold we complete all task required and will take on the extra task and avg. Over 200 helps each time.

Please just send me and friend request or invite to ur group or message me

Platform: iOS
    Co-op goals: just an active co op

Town name: Last Hearth
    Friend code: RKCUJL
    Town level: 33
    Language: English
    Current co-op name and code: The New

Co-op requirements: just an active one

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: PM on the forum or send friend request in-game

Townname: Wayward Pines
    Level: 127

Does 16/135 tasks weekly. Looking for team where everyone pulls their weight. Mildly competitive. Must allow reserves and dumping. Prefer international team of German team.

looking for co-op

Hi everyone,

I am from India, active player. Looking to join an active co-op. please suggest. Lvl 33 currectly.

Chimney 83 Rahul

Retired guy looking for active co-op, windows based, level 35, play daily, rarely miss a day, usually on several times a day. Active in regatta, no problem sharing, unless it is a one way share. Lots of time on my hands. Thanks in advance.

Platform: Windows
    Co-op goals: regatta focus

Town name:Sumner
    Friend code: 3W4UPZ
    Town level:35
    Language: ENG
    Current co-op name and code: SANTA SARA

Important note: this thread is for PLAYER ADVERTS ONLY and you must include your platform (since you can only join co-ops whose platform matches yours - Windows or Mac or iOS-Android-Amazon)

No replies in these threads, please If you see a player you would like to invite to your team, please contact them as stated in their advert or by private message.

See the link in my signature below for where to advertise your co-op.
    Last edited by Bessville; Yesterday at 11:17 PM.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.