Niveau ville 44
    Langage. FR
    Code CTES4S

Platform:Android
    Co-op goals: ONLY 15/16 and 130+ Tasks

Friend code:UMM78M
    Town level:47
    Language:ENGLISH

Only well organized CoOps that play in Golden Legaue. I can join once current reggata is over and before next one start.
    No less than 10 participants per reg.

Thanks

Looking for a team

My Info:

Level: 73
    Town Name: BOOGA
    Friend Code: 5VZFTD

I complete 16 tasks pretty much every race. I am not a game addict, but looking for a team that is somewhat competitive and talkative, and also some limitation with the task reserves, meaning that the hold board isn't clogged up with reserves on every task. PM me for details or feel free to send me a friend request. My door is always open,

My Regards,
    Rob

Platform: (Android).
    Co-op goals: Love the Regatta and pushing for top scoring

Town name: Tinkrtown
    Friend code: AV7P6N
    Town level: 43
    Language: English

I am a very active, helping person and am looking to join an active Co-op. I am pretty competitive, so a Co-op that participates in the Regattas would be a good fit. Please feel free to PM me or send a friend request.

Thank you!

Tinkrtoy
    Last edited by Tinkrtoy; 08-14-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Cool looking for active co op?

i play on android and is looking for a good co op... the co op i am in seems dead ... so i need active friends...

Platform: (Android).
    Co-op goals: helping others most of the time ...

Town name: Kei mouth
    Friend code: 5SC968
    Town level: 54
    Last edited by Karin Lottering; 08-24-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Need a new coop, active daily, uk player good stats

Hi I am the only active member in my coop I have good stats and play regularly, members in my co-op don’t participate weekly and I would like to join one that is active. I am based in the uk
    Last edited by Middy01; 09-05-2019 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Title change

Looking for a active co op

Hi, I am looking for a fun, chatty, and active co op. I would like a team with 20+ players that do not reserve. I am at level 165+ and am helpful and active. I always do 16/135 and can finish in two days. I am not interested in the global leaderboards. Please PM if you think that I would be a good fit for your team. I would like to stress active and chatty is what I am looking for. Thanks

Platform: Android
    Co-op goals: Regatta advancement, but primarily focused on teamwork and helping each other

Town name: Kiera
    Friend code: SRXB5H
    Town level: 77

Co-op requirements:
    -ability to reserve tasks, but rules for when to reserve (explanation below)
    -members around my level or higher so we can help each other
    -members helping each other at least 50 times each per regatta

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: PM me here so I can check out your co-op

I'm frustrated with my current co-op. I've been with the same core group of people since I started and they are wonderful at helping each other with planes, trains, and zoo tasks, but I don't feel that they help each other with the regatta enough.
    Some tasks can and should be done quickly and easily. For example, another co-leader and I tried to implement a rule that you can only reserve tasks that need preparation like production, island, or crop tasks. Otherwise the board gets clogged up.

If this is your co-op philosophy please message me!