Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player ads

Seems my phone doesn't like the forums much.. Trying this again.

I am almost 30, no kids, have played many war apps and would like something a little less demanding. This app is enjoyable. I play a minimum of 4 times a day, usually pop on more. I'm proud to say that I am 4th on my list with the easter challenge, and the levels above me are all higher, as of a few minutes ago (I had only checked a few times.) I enioy halloween, reading, learning guitar and other languages, and a variety of other topics. If anyone likes psychology and sociology, I am an INFJ (definitely not mistyped).

Platform: Android
    Co-op goals: I'm new to this ap, so I'm down for about any goals.
    Town name: Creepy Keep (named after my beloved haunt setup)
    Friend code: 2HHLDQ
    Town level: 23
    Language: English
    Current co-op name and code: none

Co-op requirements: Size and lowest level don't matter as long as the guild/clan is active and everyone helps equally/no freeloaders. I am not a fan of hopping, and plan to stick where I am unless things go south.

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: Any

New co-op please

Platform: iOS
    Co-op goals: Friendly, chatty, regatta active (but not obsessed). Preferably living in a time zone compatible with Australia.

Town name: louville
    Friend code: FXM8S8
    Town level: 46
    Language: EN
    Current co-op name and code: exo

Co-op requirements: (Do you want to be able to reserve? Do you want to be in a smaller co-op? Etc). Reserve please

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: PM on the forum or invite in game.
    Thanks heaps

Reminder: this thread is for players to advertise themselves as available, not for co-ops to advertise their team.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support.
    - Use the search function to see relevant posts.

Platform: iOS
    Co-op goals: New player and new to co-op. I’m currently in a group that just isn’t what I’m looking for. I’m looking for a chatty group that is active and helps. I haven’t played the Regatta yet but looking forward to it.

Town name: JedyJester
    Friend code: W6VVCJ
    Town level: 26
    Language: English

Co-op requirements: Chatty, active, needs to have other players around my lvl so I can contribute, and wants to win

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: PM on the forum and/or send friend request in-game