Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Player ads

Looking for co-op:

Friend code:7H6QFF
    Town level:68
    Language:English

Looking for a new co-op. Currently in one of my own that was set up two years ago with my husband, daughter, and a friend just because we were obsessed with the game. Since then, my husband has found other apps, and my daughter and I only play for fun. I enjoy the game, am competitive, but also have school and work obligations and can't always do 24-7 regatta. Looking for a co-op that is helpful and enjoys some competition but isn't overly concerned one way or another. I am helpful, sometimes chat sometimes not, but enjoy my binges of Township.

If it sounds like we're a good match, looking to get in for the next regatta season. PM on the forum and let me know a little bit about you and your team!

Ищу альянс

Привет, ребята, я в настоящее время ищу активный кооператив, который делает регаты в 15/135. Задолбали нытики и хомячки.. Дайте мне знать, если что-нибудь доступно

Platform: iOS
    Co-op goals: Casual but active members

Town name: Lilliput
    Friend code: NU744R
    Town level: 45
    Language: English

Co-op requirements: Members help one another and participate in regettas

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: PM on the forum/send friend request in-game

Platform: (iOS)
    Co-op goals: Would like to grow to gold league but working my way up (Currently Steel league but only played two weeks of regatta + inter-seasonal -- completed 7/7 in wooden league, 9/9 in Wooden and committed to 11 in Steel ). Usually don't buy extra task but not opposed to it, all tasks over 100 points but our co-op does not dump low-value tasks. Committed to regatta.

Town name: Limey Town
    Friend code:H7DQTU
    Town level: 44 (about to be 45)
    Current co-op name and code: Happyville Terrace (#HPYK3D)

Co-op requirements: I want a co-op where people communicate. Current one doesn't have any communication beyond continual requests for stuff (I am constantly top giver) No discussion of regatta
    I want a co-op committed to regatta (But I dont spend a ton of TCash to do everything at top speed -- sorry) and where people who are not in regatta opt out (current co-op has many people checked as racing but not participating)

Want to be able to reserve tasks as I love to plan ahead but realize this will have to be earned. Definitely not yet ready for gold league!

Contact: PM on the forum please. Looking to move between two regatta weeks so as to keep racing

Friend code:
    Town level: 19+
    Current co-op name and code:
    Rainbow Ranch
    #RERCHU

I am a very competitive player have to most helps and I am looking for a good co op where everyone participates and does regatta

Looking for a co-op. Very active and ALWAYS helps other members when possible.

Town name: Jeth
    Friend code: SVW2XM
    Town level: 35
    Current co-op name and code: Tat2chic #KPZ38V

Co-op requirements: competitive, helpful, active. Does regatta. Leaving my current co-op after last set of regatta tasks due to half the co-op being inactive. Ok with dumping tasks if needed.

Contact me to discuss/invite: friend request using my code in game or PM me

EDIT: Found a great co-op. Thanks to everyone who sent me a message!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-10-2019 at 06:09 PM. Reason: merged

Are there any teams that dont require regatta participation? I just want to play without it.

REMINDER: this thread is for PLAYER ADS ONLY.
    If you see a player you would like to invite to your co-op, please contact them via Private Message, or as stated in their ad.
    If you want to advertise your co-op, use this thread: Co-op Ads
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Platfirm: Andriod
    Co-op goals: More Active Than Current Co-op

Town name: Bunny Village
    Friend code: 6547AV
    Town level: 49
    Current co-op name and code: Becky

Co-op requirements: My current co-op is not very active in the Regattas. Currently have a ton of time so I'm usually always on the game. I'd really like a co-op that is more active in the Regattas so it doesn't seem like I'm doing it by myself. I've only been playing for a couple of months, but I really enjoy the game. I don't like using real money on the game so please don't ask me. I also want a co-op who is willing to help other players.

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: PM on the forum, send friend request in-game. Either or
    Playing since: December 2018
    Name: Bunny Village 🐰
    Level: 45
    Co-op tag: Becky #EC5RKG
    Friend Code: 6547AV