Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player ads

Player ads

Please post here if you are looking for a new co-op.

Below is an example form you can use.

Platform: (iOS/Android/Kindle, OR Windows, OR Mac).
    Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, not regatta focused, etc).

Town name:
    Friend code:
    Town level:
    Language:
    Current co-op name and code:

Co-op requirements: (Do you want to be able to reserve? Do you want to be in a smaller co-op? Etc).

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: (PM on the forum, send friend request in-game, etc).

Please note: this thread is for ADVERTS ONLY. If you see a player you would like to invite to your co-op, please contact them as stated in their advert.

Please only post your town once a week.
    If you return to post another ad, please delete the old one. Failure to do so may result in the newer post being deleted as a duplicate.
    Older advertisements will periodically be deleted.
    Last edited by Nevada; 12-03-2018 at 02:08 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

New Co-Op Needed

Stats:
    Level- 32
    Orders Filled- 337
    Trains sent- 112
    Planes- 23
    Other players helped- 123
    Co-op Helped- 196
    Regatta Challenges 8/7

Looking for an active group. I help often, competitive, and like to chat!

ACTIVE PLAYER SEEKING FRIENDLY CO-OP

I am level 49 after playing for 5 weeks. I use iOS and play daily - not one day missed since I began.
    I am seeking an English speaking co-op in Golden League (as I am in now) where the minimum score is 135 (or greater) x 16, which is what I currently achieve every regatta. In my current co-op only a few play at anything like my level which impacts on our success, so I am going to have to move.
    I would prefer a group which takes an educated approach to the regatta, allowing reserving of tasks which require long prep; and one in which all members pull their weight. I always expect to win every regatta!
    I am hard working and strive to help team members in any way I can.
    As an Aussie I am around to work when others are often asleep.
    Please PM me here if you are interested in checking out my game credentials. I plan to move at the end of the current regatta.
    Last edited by Grizabella; 03-15-2019 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Heading needed adjustment

Require new Active Co-op

I'm at level59. I'm competitive active daily player. I want to win golden league trophy by helping and cooperating in the gold league co-op. Plz suggest me.

Looking for New Co-op/Regatta

Long time player looking to join a co-op/regatta who does NOT allow the reserving of tasks. Level 73 player who finishes all tasks, only plays 135 tasks, but hates the idea of reserving tasks. I have played in several co-ops and find the reserving of tasks only causes animosity and unfair play. If you have a team which does not allow reserving than I would love to join you.

Town name:Bobaland
    Town level:66
    Language:EN and Chinese

Co-op requirements: fill with active and experienced players; I do 15/130+ weekly. I help whenever I can.

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: Send invite via game

Reminder - this thread is where players looking for a coop to join should advertise themselves. If you're placing an ad for new recruits for your coop, that belongs in THIS thread instead.
    Last edited by Bessville; 04-19-2019 at 07:42 PM.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support.
    - Use the search function to see relevant posts.

Hi I am looking for an active, chatty Co-op only, with members that help each other.
    So many higher level players that haven't helped anyone in the one I am currently in and nobody chats at all. So add me if you want a helpful easy to chat to, co-op member, Cheers
    I am currently level 22
    Playing on Windows 10
    I have currently helped 48 people and 15 in my current co-op
    My friend code is- 885849

I have done this ad because it was taking forever searching for the co-ops posted on here that have no platform details and I got fed up searching the codes!
    Last edited by mrsj03; 04-13-2019 at 06:41 AM.

Looking for competitive coop, 16 @135, finish in 4 days

Are there any coops out there like this?

Quote Originally Posted by andrea.nitchie1977@hotmai View Post
    Are there any coops out there like this?
    Sure, there are lots like that. However, most need to know your platform (Android/iOS/Kindle, or MAC, or Windows) since incompatible platforms cannot be in the same co-op. Also your town level makes a difference and sometimes your region of the world. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself.