Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Player ads

Player ads

Please post here if you are looking for a new co-op.

Below is an example form you can use.

Platform: (iOS/Android/Kindle, OR Windows, OR Mac).
    Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, not regatta focused, etc).

Town name:
    Friend code:
    Town level:
    Language:
    Current co-op name and code:

Co-op requirements: (Do you want to be able to reserve? Do you want to be in a smaller co-op? Etc).

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: (PM on the forum, send friend request in-game, etc).

Please note: this thread is for ADVERTS ONLY. If you see a player you would like to invite to your co-op, please contact them as stated in their advert.

Please only post your town once a week.
    If you return to post another ad, please delete the old one. Failure to do so may result in the newer post being deleted as a duplicate.
    Older advertisements will periodically be deleted.
    Last edited by Nevada; 12-03-2018 at 02:08 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Looking for a co-opI live in the central time zone. Im looking for co-op that doesnt require regatta. I’m level 48. I help others and expect help.

Looking for a co-op.
    Platform: iOS
    Co-op goals: competitive helpful and very active

Town name: Emily of new moon
    Friend code: #7W9M43
    Town level: 32
    Language: English
    Current co-op name and code: N/A

Co-op requirements: would like to be able to become co-leader at a later date however i am aware it should take time and hard work.

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: send me a friend request using my code or PM me

Looking for a co op

Hi guys, i am currently looking for an active co op that does regattas at 15/135. I am level 97 township. Let me know if anything is available. Thank you

Looking for active co op doing regattas 15/135+. Love to help others. Level 97.
    Township name: Denver girl

looking for active co-op to jion x 2 players

hi me an a friend r looking to join an active co-op group im a daily player

thanks

SCOTTYTOWN L53

BIGBEAR L46
    Last edited by scotty; 01-09-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Co-op needed

Hi, I'm looking to join a friendly Co-operative that doesn't put demands on how many tasks a person's has to complete and is not opposed to the occasional friendly banter. At present I am sailing solo, which doesn't give a reasonable return for the efforts put in. I will admit, I have not spent 1 penny of my own money in the 5 years of playing and do not intend to, but when in a largish co-op, I managed to complete between 5 and 15 tasks, depending on personal circumstances at that time. My friends code if needed is CH5ZCF.

I’m currently looking to join another guild, I want to join one that will actually be active both with reggata and lend plentiful help via chat, train/airplane carts.

The current one that I’m in is semi active, only 5 out of 30 members are actually assisting enough with chat requests and as far goes for regatta, I’m the only one that succeeds into doin 15 tasks.

I find it rly frustrating to be in Golden league and not being able to open all the chests, this week got only 2 and that’s bcus of me -_-

Truth to be told it’s not that hard...

In case someone is interested my city name is Yggdrasil and I’m in “the shield” co op. I’m Lv. 45 fast evolving player.

Even tho I work, I’m able to provide products to almost every member and I possess 50 baskets in the market and I daily purchase from dealer offers.

I also have most factories stage 10+ and I get plenty ores, as well as explosives for mining, that means I can easily wipe out tasks that require mining.

I’m also seeking a guild that will help me get likes in order to get the remaining achievements easier and get a lil bit of extra T-cash.

I’m trying to look for a guild with active members that will complete weekly 10+ tasks in reggata at the very least.

In order to get cheats and make it fair, besides if you’re going gonna join a guild, you have to play, participate in reggata and this must be top priority. Otherwise there is no reason to join a guild unless it’s a casual one that only wants to provide player assist.

As for me I’m a HC greedy player that wants the spot No1, anything less is not welcome.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 01-15-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Active coop for new player

Platform: iOS
    Co-op goals: Group that communicates in chat, races and helps

Town name: Ci’gazze
    Friend code: MFZKMV
    Town level: 31
    Current co-op name and code: HarleyQuinnSquad #HRUPK4

Co-op requirements: Looking for an active Coop that requires helping, communicates in chat and races. I started playing a month ago so I’m still new. But completed all nine tasks in my first regatta and came in 1st for my coop, with two days to spare. I’m in Us Central time zone if that’s important.

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: PM in forum

Hi, I just started and joined the first co op on the list. I'm already on level 29 after about two weeks. My current co op has been pretty good but most members for the most part don't do much. I'm a pretty active player and just want to find a good co op to join. Is there a forum where "ads" are posted?

Platform: Windows
    Co-op goals: not sure. but love the first regatta i've done. Im looking for active players who I can help win prizes with, share goods, and also get goods in return. Just active nice players.

In the two weeks I've been active my stats are:

- Orders filled: 318
    - Trains sent: 106
    - Fully loaded planes: 21
    - Ships sent: 2
    - Mine depths reached: 1192 (Im a bit obsessed here and have built up several hundred ore units. Can we trade these?)
    - Other players helped: 20
    - Goods shared with co op (40).

I've only been in the co op this week for the first time. Came in 2nd in the regatta contribution.

Town name: TrevorTownII
    Friend code: not sure what this is?
    Town level: 29
    Current co-op name and code: PUPPY

Co-op requirements: Do you want to be able to reserve? No idea what this means?

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: PM on the forum or send friend request in-game