Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player ads

Player ads

Please post here if you are looking for a new co-op.

Below is an example form you can use.

Platform: (iOS/Android/Kindle, OR Windows, OR Mac).
    Co-op goals: (Gold league, GLB focused, 15x130+, not regatta focused, etc).

Town name:
    Friend code:
    Town level:
    Language:
    Current co-op name and code:

Co-op requirements: (Do you want to be able to reserve? Do you want to be in a smaller co-op? Etc).

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: (PM on the forum, send friend request in-game, etc).

Please note: this thread is for ADVERTS ONLY. If you see a player you would like to invite to your co-op, please contact them as stated in their advert.

Please only post your town once a week.
    If you return to post another ad, please delete the old one. Failure to do so may result in the newer post being deleted as a duplicate.
    Older advertisements will periodically be deleted.
    Last edited by Nevada; 12-03-2018 at 02:08 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Looking for a racing co-op.

Hi, I am looking for a co-op that likes to race in the reggata, I'm level 47, it can be in English or Spanish.

Town name: Dream
    Friend code: HVTFNA
    Android
    Help to friends: 255
    Ítems shared: 361
    Planes xp: 3,467
    Achievements: 81
    1st place of my group in the pascua event.
    All tasks achieved in the last 4 weeks of Regatta.
    In my current co-op I was the most productive, hope you can check it on the game
    Co-op: "Todos bienvenidos"
    #DZ5YXJ

Please contact me here or in the game.
    Thanks!

Looking to join a dedicated, fast paced, hard working, chatty, helpful, team.

This makes my third attempt to post here. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

Ok

I am looking to join a co-op, with at least 20 members who are above level 50, and who regatta hardcore. I want to find a co-op that does only all 16 tasks, at 135pts, and all members completing all tasks within 2 days, and I am looking to be an equal member. I pay to play, and am done with my tasks quickly. I am looking for a co-op that does the same.

I will be leaving my co-op in my son's, and my hubby's hands, as the members left in my co-op, have all quit playing, and it is hard to be a single regatta player, even if do I come in first.

My town name, and my present co-op name: Jojoburg
    Co-op code:#JJK4SG
    Platform: Android
    Current game level: 92
    I can be reached on Facebook messenger as joannematusikflowers

Desperately Seeking Co-op

Platform: ios/android/kindle
    Co-op goals: Gold League, helping

Town Name: Willow Woods
    Friend Code: FTXPB5
    Town Level: 95
    Language: English

About Me: Daily player for several years. Recently left my last 2 co-ops due to poor management and lack of player involvement. Looking for other daily players who help a lot (like me) and stick to co-op rules (not letting people get away with minimal helps, multiple weeks of no regatta participation, etc). I can commit to a minimum of 8 tasks, 125 and up preferred. However, I usually complete around 12 tasks. I’m having a real difficult time finding a compatible co-op!

If I sound like a match, you can pm me here or send an in game friend request.

Thanks 😊

Town name- Giovanni
    Level 59
    Android
    English/Spanish

Looking for a active and competitive regatta coop, only that does only 133+ tasks and 15+ as well.

Town level: 58
    Language: GERMAN

Co-op requirements:
    Looking for a German speaking co-op for my Mother in law. She hasn't really played the regatta yet, as her co-op is too small und she's the only one racing most of the time, but she would love to learn about racing. She's a very active player und leveling quite fast. As her English isn't the best, a German co-op is a must.

How people should contact you to discuss/invite: PM on the forum pls 😊

Searching For Active, Winning, COURTEOUS Co-op... 💗💗💗

Level: 64
    Language: English

I Average 2160 Points Per Regatta And 650+ Helps Per Week.

I Am A Daily Player.

My Town's Name Is Orion's Odyssey And My Player I.D. Is #P4QFMW.

I Am Okay With Either Reserve Or Nonreserve. I Am A Very Friendly Player That Will Go Over And Above For My Teammates.

The ONLY Thing I Request In Return Is Common Courtesy-A Please And Thank-You Goes A Long LONG Way.

If We Meet Each Other's Criteria, Please Reach Out To Me Via PM Here, Or Game Invite. I Will Be Making A Decision On A New Co-op On Monday Morning.

Thank-You For Your Time.

Nikki

Looking to join

I’d like to join a new co-op. The one I’m in now is not at all social, and actually don’t think anyone speaks English. I don’t know any other language. But would like to join one that has active members and fun attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Reminder: this thread is for players to advertise themselves as available, not for co-ops to advertise their team (which can be done here).

Please reply by private message, not here in the thread.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Town name:Queensville
    Friend code:zgv27h
    Town level: 40
    Language:English

I am looking for a group needing 2 people we are very active in the regatta we are just with a bad team looking for a big great team to win gold we complete all task required and will take on the extra task and avg. Over 200 helps each time.

Please just send me and friend request or invite to ur group or message me