Thread: Changing racing status

Changing racing status

Do I correctly understand that the coop leader can change the status of their team mates from playing regatta to not playing? If so is there a link describing how to do so? I don’t think our coop leader knows this and she could use the information.

Thank you

Here you go, Alina. Details also appeared in the in-game News, for me on iOS at least, 9 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Here you go, Alina. Details also appeared in the in-game News, for me on iOS at least, 9 days ago.
    Thanks. I can honestly say I’m not even sure she checks that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alina Winterberry View Post
    Thanks. I can honestly say I’m not even sure she checks that.
    No worries Are you a co-leader? If so, you can do it yourself.

Alina, your leader will find the information in the regatta section of Help and Support of the game. It is already there.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

What does this status change do, to affect the race? What is the purpose of this?

Any one if the three sources of info already given above will tell you what you need to know, Andrea. The thread link, the in-game News, or the Help & Support, Regatta section.