Thread: MacOS platform

MacOS platform

Hi there!

Although it seems that I'm one of the very few here who plays gardenscapes on MacOS, it may nevertheless be of interest to some that I've contacted the support team in order to ask, whether there would be new levels after 3201. On the MacOS platform there has neither been a Halloween special nor any level update for at least 3 weeks.
    I have the feeling, that the development has come to an end for yet another platform.

Will keep you updated!

Cheers.

Ok, as expected I've received a non-answer like "thanks for getting into contact with us. please check facebook for updates".

Has playrix ever responded in a serious manner to a question that was raised from within the game?

Ok, the game on MacOS is apparently over. It's been fun, but it's time to realise, that playrix' business seems to be elsewhere. Probably not enough money to make on guys like me.
    Sad, but that's the reality.
    Would've appreciated to get honest answers by the devs, but they're the bosses and they've obviously chosen to just let it die silently

Bye bye to all. Have fun!

So, you are playing on a Mac computer? I wonder if this will happen to me on my iPad. I kind of wish it would so I can put myself out of my misery.
    Still.... no response is very telling, especially to a long time player like yourself.

I don't think you'll see an end to this game soon, since the mobile version is probably much more profitable than the desktop MAC platform. In a way I understand them, because more platforms mean more work. I assume that the mobile and online versions are far more popular, anyway.