Thread: Question re Vouchers and Special Fish

Question re Vouchers and Special Fish

I have been collecting the vouchers for several levels now, and I’m puzzled by how you pay for the special fish with them. For example, the new Thanksgiving turkey fish with its three babies seems to sell for 21,375 points, and in addition it shows vouchers needed as 200 silver and 80 gold. My question is, if I have enough of the vouchers to buy the fish, will the game still take my 21,375 points off as well as taking the 200 silver and 80 gold vouchers? In other words, if you don’t have enough vouchers to buy the fish, does the game take off just the points, and conversely if you don’t want to lose a lot of points but have the vouchers, will the game take off just the vouchers to buy the special fish? Hope I explained that clearly!

Hi Toonmom,

it's actually vice versa - the fish costs vouchers but buying it grants you 21,375 beauty points.

You earn beauty points by buying fish and decorations to gain stars, which help you unlock further fish tanks.

If you can afford this particular fish, go get it. It's a very good deal when it comes to beauty points :-)