Thread: Profile picture

Profile picture

My Profile pitture doesnt Match My fb picture. Why

Hi!

If you connected your game to facebook, or changed your fb profile picture recently, it can take a while for the (new) fb picture to show up in the game (up to several days or a week).
    You can try disconnecting and reconnecting to facebook again, but if that doesn't work, you can only wait for it to sync by itself. And of course, make sure that you selected the right picture from the town hall
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I disconbnected and reconnected various times.....thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Rosita Savastano View Post
    I disconbnected and reconnected various times.....thanks anyway
    Same here, Rosita. I'm stuck looking at my old FB picture in-game, although at least some of my friends apparently do see the newer one. It's been this way for a few months now, despite disconnecting/reconnecting FB, removing and reinstating permissions etc, so at this point I'm resigned to it. I can't find a way to force the sync. Anyway, its just not worth the perceived risk/bother of a full delete-reinstall to me, or I might have tried that, I suppose.

Hi folks, samen thing happens to me. Strange enough is my new FB profile pic. correctly visable at the right top corner on the forum main-main page.
    Aad, aka aadjepiraatje.